Citronic CASA-10BA Active Subwoofer 300Wrms
Citronic CASA-10BA Features:
- Compact and lightweight design
- 15mm MDF cabinets with hard-wearing paint finish
- 2 x side carry handles
- 35mm pole mount socket
Citronic CASA-10BA Specifications:
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Construction: 15mm MDF with durable texture paint finish
- Hardware: 2 x side carry handles + 35mm pole mount socket
- Amplifier: construction: Class D
- Line inputs: L+R balanced XLR
- Line outputs: L+R balanced XLR & L+R link XLR
- Controls: Output level, phase switch, high pass x-over (output)
- Sub driver: 10"
- Voice coil: 2"
- Output power: rms 300W
- Output power: max. 500W
- Peak output: 1000W
- SPL max.: 120.0dB
- Frequency response: 60 - 150Hz
- Dimensions: 431 x 407 x 338mm
- Weight: 16.23kg
Standard 1-year warranty
Here we have the Citronic CASA-10BA, a compact, lightweight and hard-wearing 10" active subwoofer with Class D amplifiers and stereo line inputs and outputs, enough options for any situation. Constructed in 15mm MDF, braced and ported for maximum strength and SPL delivery.
Lightweight yet powerful active subwoofer units with inbuilt class D amplifiers. Each cabinet is constructed from 15mm MDF with integral side handles for easy portability and 35mm socket to accommodate a mounting pole. The high flex sub driver is front-loaded with a protective steel grille to deliver powerful transients and add warmth to any sound system. The class D amplifier section has stereo line inputs and outputs to allow use either as a mono sub with stereo tops or a matching sub for each top speaker. Line inputs have a parallel Link output to pass the signal onto further active speakers and a pair of line outputs with switchable high pass filter to connect to active top cabinets. A phase switch is included to help avoid sound cancellation and time-align multiple speaker setups. Designed as a perfect match for the CASA series speakers and equally at home with other active full range cabinets.