Alto TS315 PA Speaker
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integralM10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak, 131 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 5020 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼ (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.7 x 16.6 x 15.4 / 652mm x 421mm x 392mm
- Net Weight: 41.3 lbs. / 18.8 kg.
The Alto TS315 continues the high quality sound of its predecessor (the Alto TS215) and improves on it with added power and performance. The speaker can be used in a variety of ways to suit the needs of the individual or venue as it can be mounted onto speaker stands, used as a wedge monitor, fitted onto the walls with a bracket or can be flyable. So no matter the occasion the Alto TS315 will be ready to perform!
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
The Alto TS315 are a brilliant speaker for multiple applications. They look great and are actually very rugged and light weight. The sound they produce has everything you want - crisp and loud top end and plenty punchy bass for any work for small to medium sized venues. As expected the sound is a little flat if you plug say a phone straight into the back so to get the best out of these you do need to run through a mixing desk and tune the high/mid and bass to suit. Overall really happy with these and at a reasonable price too.
Upgrading from TS215s the first impression is the reassuring extra weight and heft of units with a nominal 2000w peak output. Solid, with a load of contact points these are a pleasure to manoeuvre on to stands. The sound is crisp and punchy, and delivers solid low end even without the 1st generation Alto subs they will be paired with. Altogether a great package, and delivered energetic and powerful sound all night. Play out: Numark NV2, Behringer Compressor/Limiter, DOD Crossover and Alto TS15S bass bins
These speakers are great value for money. Punchy and crisp they sound great paired with the Alto Sub range, and will work happily full range in a smaller environment. There are some issues with tweeter reliability; of the two pairs of Altos I have had three speakers have gone back for repair or replacement, but once those issues were resolved they have been perfect for 12 months use every week.