Fast UK Delivery
Secure Online Shopping
QTX Sound QT18SA Active Powered Subwoofer
- Adjustable cutoff frequency
- Metal corner protectors
- Side mounted carrying handles
- Integral 35mm pole-mount
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz
- Power Rating: 250w RMS - 1000w Max
- Cutoff frequency: 40 - 150Hz
- Connections: XLR line in, XLR line out
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 630 x 550 x 440mm
- Weight: 29kg
QTX Sound QT18SA active subwoofer with integral amplifier and adjustable low pass filter in rugged, carpet covered wooden cabinet.
The QTX Sound QT 18SA active subwoofer boasts a beastly 1000w max output across a huge low frequency range from it's mighty 18" Driver. This subwoofer maintains its portability with a rugged, carpet covered wooden cabinet complete with side handles offering an easy transportation solution. Other features include line inputs with 'thru' sockets for linking to other powered speakers, frequency control via the integrated low-pass filter and gain control for fine tuning.
Within 2 hours of use the wooden casing became loose to the point that I could hear the vibration over a pair of Mackie speakers. Very poor build quality.
Decent bit of kit