Shure BLX24UK/PG58 Handheld Wireless Vocal System
With PG58 Dynamic Microphone
PG58 Vocal System Features:
PG58 VOCAL MICROPHONE
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
BLX2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Swivel adapter, part number: 90F4046
- Power supply PS23E
- Thread adapter: 31B1856
The Shure PG Wireless Vocal System with PG58: The most accessible wireless Shure vocal microphone for elevating sound quality combined with simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust. This package also includes a BLX2 transmitter and BLX4 receiver.
Dynamic vocal microphone with professional quality and analogue handheld transmitter. Integrated microphone capsule design.
BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
Power and battery status LED, Adjustable gain control, Quick and easy frequency matching, up to 14 hours of continuous use, 100 m operating range
Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent), Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity, One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency, ¼" and XLR audio outputs, Two color audio status indicator LED
PG58 Vocal System Specifications:
SYSTEM TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 12
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 150
- Auto Setup Features: QuickScan : Finds group with most compatible frequencies and sets to best frequency
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: BLX4, BLX88: Internal, BLX4R: Detachable
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included), Rack mount brackets (only with rackable/BLX-R Sets)
- Case: No
- Transmitter Display: LED
- Receiver Display: BLX4, BLX88: LED, BLX4R: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: 2AA, up to 14h
- Environment: Small to medium stages
FURTHER TECHNICAL SPECS
- Operating Range: 91 m ( line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524-865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50-15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) - +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX4: 12-18 V DC at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Output Impedance:
- - XLR connector 200 Ω
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone:
- - XLR connector -27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector -13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity: 105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 241 g
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 12-15 V DC @ 160 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
BLX2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
- Audio Input Level
- - gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum
- - gain -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Dimensions: 224 mm X 53 mm dia.
- Weight: 218 g (without batteries)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
Really easy to set up, fantastic reception range and superb quality audio. I love the fact the LED will turn red to show 1 hour battery charge left. Smart little receiver with internal aerials. I love it.