LD Systems U508 IEM
- Ideal for professional performers
- Use any headphones as wireless monitors
- Reliable in-ear monitoring
- 100 m range
- Extended frequency response
- Selectable transmission power
- Individual user name assignment
- Memory for 10 custom presets
- High-contrast OLED information displays and allow for individual user name assignment.
- 3-band EQ with parametric mids
- Switchable limiter and a squelch circuit
- Choice of stereo or mono operation
- Convenient direct monitoring headphone output.
Introducing the LD Systems U508 IEM transmitter, ideal for professional performers giving you reliable in-ear monitoring with more than 100 m range and is compatible with U300 IEM bodypacks. Featuring extended frequency response, selectable transmission power and individual user name assignment and memory for 10 custom presets.
Move freely on stage while the perfect monitor mix is delivered directly to your ears. U500® In-Ear Monitoring Systems feature 96 selectable channels and 2, 10 or 30 mW switchable RF output power for a transmission range greater than 100 m. Convenient infrared synchronisation of transmitter and receiver permits quick and trouble-free setup. The systems come with high-contrast OLED information displays and allow for individual user name assignment. In addition, you can save 10 custom presets. With a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 95 dB and less than 0,3% THD, the U500® In-Ear Systems noise floor is exceptionally low.
To deliver pristine, precise audio U500® IEM Transmitters include a 3-band EQ with parametric mids, a switchable limiter and a squelch circuit. They offer a choice of stereo or mono operation and provide a convenient direct monitoring headphone output.
LD Systems U508 IEM Specifications:
- Product type: In-ear Monitoring Accessories
- Type: Transmitters
- Transmission frequency range: 823 - 832 MHz, 863 - 865 MHz
- Channels: 96 (8 groups of 12 channels)
- Modes of operation: focus/mono/stereo
- Transmission method: FM, mono/stereo
- Rated HF output power: 10 mW, 2 mW, 30 mW
- Frequency response: 40 - 16000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.3 %
- Dynamic range: 88 dB
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: Combo TRS 6.3 mm, XLR (balanced)
- Input impedance (kOhms): 12 kOhm
- Antenna connector: BNC
- Controls: Menu selector Button, Power On/Off, volume headphones
- Indicators: Multifunctional OLED-Display
- Operating voltage: 12 - 18 V DC
- Width: 212 mm
- Height: 43 mm
- Depth: 123 mm
- Weight: 0,641 kg
- Accessories (included): 19" Rack mount kit, BNC-Antenna, power adapter