Studio Monitor Headphones
- New HD driver unit faithfully reproduces frequencies of up to 40 kHz
- Housing designed to separate sound and eliminate background noise
- Better air flow and robust structure deliver a clean, accurate bass
- Memory foam ear pads with velour covers for comfort and a true sound
- Freely adjustable headband and flexible ear pads enable prolonged wear
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 40,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45
- Output sound pressure level: 97 dB
- Maximum input: 2,000 mW (JEITA)
- Unit aperture: 40 mm dynamic type
- Connection cord:
- 1.2 m side-mount curled cable (3.0 m when extended)
- 3.0 m side-mount straight cord
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini plug (gold plated, 2-way, screw)
- Weight: 330 g (without cord)
- Accessories included: 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (gold plated, screw-type), replacement velour ear pads
The amazing new Pioneer HMR-7 studio monitor headphones have been designed to deliver accurate, neutral sound to dance music producers. The HMR-7s feature a newly developed 40 mm HD driver unit for a neutral, high-res sound up to 40 kHz, while dual airflow chambers and a damping structure in the housings enhance the bass response. The fully enclosed ear pads deliver optimum sound isolation and are roomy enough inside to enable a wide sound stage and clear audio separation. Plus the freely adjustable headband and memory foam cushions with velour covers make the HRM-7s comfortable and easy to wear over long studio sessions.
The HRM-7 studio headphones are precision designed to deliver a clean, neutral sound to dance music producers. The fully enclosed design features dual airflow chambers and a damping structure to enhance the bass response and reduce resonance for accurate monitoring. And, thanks to the headband's freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design, you won't even notice wearing them, even during long recording sessions.
Dual air chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an improved bass response, while a 3-layer damping structure eliminates unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
Studio sound quality
The unique 40 mm HD driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz to guarantee a crystal clear, high-res sound.
Fully enclosed pads
The headphones' housings feature a large space around the ear for a wider sound stage and acoustic separation. The fully enclosed design improves sound insulation and reduces ambient noise.
The large ear pads are made with a hybrid memory foam and covered with soft velour fabric – providing a snug fit and ensuring enough airflow for accurate monitoring. The freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design on the ear pads mean you can find the best size and angle to suit you, ensuring comfort over long sessions in the studio.
These headphones are as good as they say. Beautiful, clear sound. Great for monitoring