Yamaha DXR15 MkII (Pair) with Stands and Cables
Introducing this fantastic value package for the Yamaha DXR15 PA speaker. If you're a DJ, a performer or need a high quality kit for an entertainment venue then this brilliant bundle is ideal, altogether it includes:
- 2x Yamaha DXR15 mkII PA Speakers (inc 7 Year Warranty)
- 2x Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands (inc Lifetime Warranty)
- 1x Speaker Stand Carry Bag
- 2x 6m XLR Cables
Yamaha DXR15 mkII PA Speakers
We bring you the Yamaha DXR15 mkII; the biggest PA speaker in Yamaha's new DXR mkII range. As you may have guessed the DXR mkIIs are an updated version of the popular DXR series and make for a versatile group of live speakers with an amazing quality of audio. The Yamaha DXR15 mkII is made of a sturdy polymer with a satin black finish that will look great in any setting, and can also be turned on its side and used as a wedge. The 15" woofer delivers an impressively deep, rich bass that works beautifully with the 1.75" super lightweight Neodymium HF driver to give you an amazing range of sound.
DXR15mkII 15" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker
The DXR15mkII achieves class-leading maximum SPL of 134dB and full bandwidth performance by combining a powerful Class-D amplifier with a high-power woofer and Yamaha's cutting edge technologies. Throw in some D-CONTOUR and you'll feel like you're using a subwoofer.
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75" Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity youve come to expect from the DXR Series... only MORE.
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
Yamaha DXR15 mkII Features and Specifications
- Yamaha ingenuity and NEXO expertise combine for a new lineup of DXRs
- Less Weight, More Power:
- Custom-Designed Transducers improved : All DXR mkII Series transducers were meticulously selected and thoroughly customized to deliver ultimate performance.
- Wide Dispersion Constant Directivity Horn: The larger HF transducer is mounted to an all-new 90 x 60 degrees constant directivity horn, designed with the goal of minimising radiation pattern deterioration in oblique directions as more conventional horns are prone to doing.
- The Power of "D": Combined with Yamahas advanced analog signal processing and acoustic technologies, the "Power of "D" delivers ultimate performance.
- Ultra-Precise 48Bit DSP Processing for High-Definition Sound: All full range models feature Yamaha's proprietary FIR-X tuning utilising linear phase FIR* filters for the crossover network.
- Intelligent Dynamic Control for Consistent Clarity at Any Output Level: D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that gives you powerful and consistent sound throughout all output levels.
- Extensive DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output
- High-Efficiency 1100W Class-D Amplifiers: All DXR mkII Series loudspeakers are equipped with highly efficient Class-D amplifiers that were optimally designed to match the DXRmkII's HF and LF transducers.
- Intelligent Onboard 3-Channel Mixer: The DXR mkII Series features a flexible onboard mixer with a variety of input, making it ideal for simple vocal/ instrument amplification.
- Durable, Compact ABS Enclosures: DXR mkII Series is moulded in rugged, non-resonant ABS enclosures and are designed to dampen down vibrations caused by high output levels, producing less distortion and superior sonic quality.
- Symmetrical Enclosure Design for Mirror-Mode Floor Monitoring: The DXR15mkII and DXR12mkII's enclosure design enables mirror-mode monitor placement that creates a symmetrical sound field for the performer with a larger, more defined "sweet spot".
- Dual-Angle Pole Mount Socket: The DXR mkII's pole mount socket offers two positions - 0 degrees and 7 degrees - to direct the acoustic energy away from reflective surfaces and on to your audience where it belongs.
- Rigging Points for Standard Eye-Bolts and Optional U-Brackets:
- Speaker type: 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 49Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- H: 90 degrees
- V: 60 degrees
- LF: Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm:1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Neodymium
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 ( Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 445 x 700 x 380mm | 17 4/8 x 27 4/8 x 15"
- Net weight: 21.8kg | 48.1lbs
- Accessories: UB-DXR15 (U-bracket)
- Others: Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands Features and Specifications
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Weight: 6.5kg (aprox)
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.