Yamaha DXR15 mkII (x2) & DXS18 (x2) + Poles and Cables
This excellent value bundle is for two of Yamaha DXR15 mkII PA speakers with a pair of powerful DXS18 subwoofers as well as professional M20 speaker poles and 6m XLR cables. This brilliant package is the most powerful sound you can get with your money and altogether comes with:
- 2x Yamaha DXR15 mkII
- 2x Yamaha DXS18
- 2x M20 Speaker Poles
- 4x 6m XLR Cables
These Yamaha speakers come with a 7 year warranty when you apply within 30 days!
Yamaha DXR15 mkII
We bring you the Yamaha DXR15 mkII; the biggest PA speaker in Yamaha's new DXR mkII range. As you may have guessed the DXR mkIIs are an updated version of the popular DXR series and make for a versatile group of live speakers with an amazing quality of audio. The Yamaha DXR15 mkII is made of a sturdy polymer with a satin black finish that will look great in any setting, and can also be turned on its side and used as a wedge. The 15" woofer delivers an impressively deep, rich bass that works beautifully with the 1.75" super lightweight Neodymium HF driver to give you an amazing range of sound.
DXR15mkII 15" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker including 7 Year warranty
The DXR15mkII achieves class-leading maximum SPL of 134dB and full bandwidth performance by combining a powerful Class-D amplifier with a high-power woofer and Yamaha's cutting edge technologies. Throw in some D-CONTOUR and you'll feel like you're using a subwoofer.
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75" Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity youve come to expect from the DXR Series... only MORE.
The Yamaha DXS18 Active PA Subwoofer really pack some serious bass performance. The Yamaha DXS18 powered subwoofer is the perfect match for DSR and DXR 12" and 15" powered speakers. Their power output, crossover frequency and their total quality make for the best matching pair. Yamaha has been making professional audio equipment since the 1960s so they have decades of experience behind these subwoofers.
Prepare to make a lasting impression on your audience with the addition of DXS Series high-output, powered subwoofers to your sound reinforcement system. Featuring high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and a customized woofer housed in a sturdy enclosure with a band-pass construction, DXS subwoofers are able to deliver up to 1020W of raw power with minimal distortion and superb clarity.
Each of the three models that make up the series- the compact DXS12 and DXS15, as well as the new, high output DXS18-comes equipped with Yamaha state-of-the-art DSP processing, protection functions, and flexible crossover control, ensuring versatile management of your bottom end and seamless compatibility with Yamaha's entire lineup of full-range powered speakers. DXS Series powered subwoofers offer a new level of flexibility, reliability, and power for engineers, artists and audiences that are serious about their bass.
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers - The DXS's high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, realizing an SPL of 136dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy.
Custom Designed Transducer - The high-output woofer features a 4" voice coil magnet and delivers powerful, well-defined, low-frequency bass with minimal distortion.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure - The DXS Series has a band-pass design that produces extremely high SPL by drastically reducing the distortion.
Durable Wooden Enclosures with LINE-X Coating - The exteriors feature a LINE-X® coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches and wear, maintaining a professional appearance that can withstand many years of usage.
Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120Hz) - Crossover switching allows users to seamlessly match DXS subwoofers with any of Yamaha's full-range powered speakers by selecting the cutoff frequency best suited to the models in their speaker array (up to 120Hz).
D-XSUB Bass Processing - Powerful D-XSUB processing gives you total control of your low frequency. NORMAL mode gives you the ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a more tight and focused bass. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers. Take your full-range system to the next level with the power and versatility of DXS Series active subwoofers.
Cardioid Mode - Because low frequencies can be omnidirectional, controlling the output directivity of a system's bottom end can be a challenge, with the sound pressure hitting the stage often being equal to that of it's intended FOH audience. For setups consisting of two or more DXS18 subwoofers, selecting the newly developed Cardioid Mode function effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a clearer stage monitoring environment and a more pronounced bass experience out front.
Dual Pole Socket - For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS18 comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Yamaha DXR15 mkII Features and Specifications
- Yamaha ingenuity and NEXO expertise combine for a new lineup of DXRs
- Less Weight, More Power:
- Custom-Designed Transducers improved : All DXR mkII Series transducers were meticulously selected and thoroughly customized to deliver ultimate performance.
- Wide Dispersion Constant Directivity Horn: The larger HF transducer is mounted to an all-new 90 x 60 degrees constant directivity horn, designed with the goal of minimising radiation pattern deterioration in oblique directions as more conventional horns are prone to doing.
- The Power of "D": Combined with Yamahas advanced analog signal processing and acoustic technologies, the "Power of "D" delivers ultimate performance.
- Ultra-Precise 48Bit DSP Processing for High-Definition Sound: All full range models feature Yamaha's proprietary FIR-X tuning utilising linear phase FIR* filters for the crossover network.
- Intelligent Dynamic Control for Consistent Clarity at Any Output Level: D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that gives you powerful and consistent sound throughout all output levels.
- Extensive DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output
- High-Efficiency 1100W Class-D Amplifiers: All DXR mkII Series loudspeakers are equipped with highly efficient Class-D amplifiers that were optimally designed to match the DXRmkII's HF and LF transducers.
- Intelligent Onboard 3-Channel Mixer: The DXR mkII Series features a flexible onboard mixer with a variety of input, making it ideal for simple vocal/ instrument amplification.
- Durable, Compact ABS Enclosures: DXR mkII Series is moulded in rugged, non-resonant ABS enclosures and are designed to dampen down vibrations caused by high output levels, producing less distortion and superior sonic quality.
- Symmetrical Enclosure Design for Mirror-Mode Floor Monitoring: The DXR15mkII and DXR12mkII's enclosure design enables mirror-mode monitor placement that creates a symmetrical sound field for the performer with a larger, more defined "sweet spot".
- Dual-Angle Pole Mount Socket: The DXR mkII's pole mount socket offers two positions - 0 degrees and 7 degrees - to direct the acoustic energy away from reflective surfaces and on to your audience where it belongs.
- Rigging Points for Standard Eye-Bolts and Optional U-Brackets:
- 7 year warranty
- Speaker type: 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 49Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- H: 90 degrees
- V: 60 degrees
- LF: Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm:1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Neodymium
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 ( Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 445 x 700 x 380mm | 17 4/8 x 27 4/8 x 15"
- Net weight: 21.8kg | 48.1lbs
- Accessories: UB-DXR15 (U-bracket)
- Others: Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
Yamaha DXS18 Features and Specifications
- Speaker Type: 18" Powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 32Hz - 120Hz
- Components LF: 18" cone, Voice Coil:4"
- Output power: Dynamic:1020W / Continuous: 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2(THROUGH or HPF POST)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 563mm (22.2") x 683mm (26.8") x 721mm (28.4")
- Net weight: 49.7kg (110lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.