Yamaha DXR12 mkII (Pair) & DXS12 mkII plus Stands and Cables
For a limited time between 1st October and 30th November 2019 you can grab FREE speaker covers when you buy a pair of Yamaha DXR mkII PA speakers or a DXS mkII subwoofer! To take advantage of this fantastic offer just click 'Buy Now' to add this package to your basket and and purchase as normal.
This is a brilliant value bundle for a pair of Yamaha DXR12 mkII PA speakers with a DXS12 mkII subwoofer. With fantastic this package you'll get a fully-rounded sound that's ideal for any working professional, and altogether it comes with:
- 2x Yamaha DXR12 mkII
- 1x Yamaha DXS12 mkII
- 2x Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands
- 1x Speaker Stand Carry Bag
- 3x 6m XLR Cables
- 2x DXR12 mkII Speaker Covers (for a limited time only!)
- 1x DXS12 mkII Subwoofer Cover (for a limited time only!)
Yamaha DXR12 mkII
Introducing the Yamaha DXR12 mkII PA speaker from Yamaha's new and improved DXR mkII series of PA speakers. Based on the highly regarded DXR series Yamaha have teamed up with NEXO to produce this innovative, cleverly engineered piece of equipment that is ideal for venues and performers everywhere. The 12" woofer delivers a powerful bass that combines beautifully with the accurate high range frequencies produced by the 1.75" Neodymium HF driver. You don't need to worry about pushing your Yamaha DXR12 mkIIs too hard either because with the in-built DSP protection your speaker's sensitive internal components will remain safe even during heavy usage.
DXR12mkII 12" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker including 7 Year Warranty
The DXR12mkII is an extremely high-power loudspeaker that is capable of producing a maximum SPL of 134dB with its impressive 1100W of power. It is the perfect solution for live sound applications that demand wide bandwidth and extremely high-resolution sound.
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75" Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity youve come to expect from the DXR Series... only MORE.
Yamaha DXS12 mkII
The Yamaha DXS12 MKII is the upgraded version of the legendary DXS12 subwoofer from Yamaha. Continuing Yamahas 40 year professional audio tradition of combining new technology and serious bass performance they sound absolutely fantastic! This compact subwoofer provides minimum distortion even at maximum sound pressure levels and is a truly wonderful subwoofer.
7 Year Warranty Included if you apply within 30 days!
For smaller venues or temporary sound reinforcement setups that require serious power with a professional edge, look no further than this compact powerhouse. The new DXS12mkII is equipped with an upgraded 1020W power amplifier producing an impressive 134dB and reaching as low as 42Hz producing clean, clear, heart-stopping bass that defies its lightweight construction. Try selecting our D-XSUB BOOST or XTENDED LF low frequency processing settings, turn up the volume, and watch the eyes widen and jaws drop. All this in a small, easy to install enclosure. Listeners will need to search for the source of this much low frequency performance.
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
The DXSs high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 135dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We've also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Rugged Coating for Superior Protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
Dual Pole Socket
For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Because low frequencies can be omnidirectional, controlling the output directivity of a systems bottom end can be a challenge, with the sound pressure hitting the stage often being equal to that of its intended FOH audience. For setups consisting of two or more DXS subwoofers, selecting the newly developed Cardioid Mode effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a cleaner stage monitoring environment and a more pronounced bass experience for the audience.
D-XSUB Bass Processing
Powerful D-XSUB processing gives you total control of your low frequency. NORMAL mode gives you the ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from smaller cabinets. Take your full-range system to the next level with the power and versatility of DXS Series active subwoofers.
Gorilla PA Speaker Tripod Stands
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
Yamaha DXR12 mkII Features and Specifications
- Yamaha ingenuity and NEXO expertise combine for a new lineup of DXRs
- Less Weight, More Power:
- Custom-Designed Transducers improved : All DXR mkII Series transducers were meticulously selected and thoroughly customized to deliver ultimate performance.
- Wide Dispersion Constant Directivity Horn: The larger HF transducer is mounted to an all-new 90 x 60 degrees constant directivity horn, designed with the goal of minimising radiation pattern deterioration in oblique directions as more conventional horns are prone to doing.
- The Power of "D": Combined with Yamahas advanced analog signal processing and acoustic technologies, the "Power of "D" delivers ultimate performance.
- Ultra-Precise 48Bit DSP Processing for High-Definition Sound: All full range models feature Yamaha's proprietary FIR-X tuning utilising linear phase FIR* filters for the crossover network.
- Intelligent Dynamic Control for Consistent Clarity at Any Output Level: D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that gives you powerful and consistent sound throughout all output levels.
- Extensive DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output
- High-Efficiency 1100W Class-D Amplifiers: All DXR mkII Series loudspeakers are equipped with highly efficient Class-D amplifiers that were optimally designed to match the DXRmkII's HF and LF transducers.
- Intelligent Onboard 3-Channel Mixer: The DXR mkII Series features a flexible onboard mixer with a variety of input, making it ideal for simple vocal/ instrument amplification.
- Durable, Compact ABS Enclosures: DXR mkII Series is moulded in rugged, non-resonant ABS enclosures and are designed to dampen down vibrations caused by high output levels, producing less distortion and superior sonic quality.
- Symmetrical Enclosure Design for Mirror-Mode Floor Monitoring: The DXR15mkII and DXR12mkII's enclosure design enables mirror-mode monitor placement that creates a symmetrical sound field for the performer with a larger, more defined "sweet spot".
- Dual-Angle Pole Mount Socket: The DXR mkII's pole mount socket offers two positions - 0 degrees and 7 degrees - to direct the acoustic energy away from reflective surfaces and on to your audience where it belongs.
- Rigging Points for Standard Eye-Bolts and Optional U-Brackets:
- Speaker type: 12" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- H: 90 degrees
- V: 60 degrees
- LF: Diameter: 12" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5" Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm: 1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Neodymium
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 362 x 601 x 350mm | 14 2/8 x 23 5/8 x 13 6/8"
- Net weight: 18.6kg | 41.0lbs
- Accessories: UB-DXR12 (U-bracket)
- Others: Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
Yamaha DXS12 mkII Features and Specifications
- 12" powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
- High-output 12 woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superb bass response with a maximum 134dB SPL
- 42Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small to medium-sized applications
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimised for minimal distortion
- Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
- Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
- M20 and 35 mm dual pole sockets
- 7 year warranty
- Speaker Type: 12" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 42 Hz - 150 Hz
- Components: LF: 12" cone, 2.5" voice coil
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1020W / Continuous: 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134 dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR3-32 x 2(Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST,XTENDED-LF, OFF
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 567 x 570 mm / 15.75" x 22.32" x 22.44"
- Weight: 30 kg / 66.1 lbs
Gorilla PA Speaker Tripod Stands Features and Specifications
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Weight: 6.5kg (aprox)
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.