Mackie MR824 (Pair) with Stands & Cable
This brilliant studio monitor package includes:
- 2 x Mackie MR824
- 2 x Gorilla Studio Monitor Speaker Stands
- 1 x 3m XLR to RCA twin cable
This latest and refined Mackie MR824 8'' Active Studio Monitor has been designed by the Mackie engineers to deliver an incredibly natural, precise and accurate sound reproduction for your studio recordings. With this amazing new Mackie MR824, the ability to provide a faithful mix reproduction means that you can experience how your music will sound in other formats and environments.
With a logarithmic waveguide, this Mackie MR824 8-inch monitor delivers a wide listening range that is both consistent and fully balanced across the entire frequency range. The MR824 offers a dynamic low-frequency response with a 8-inch woofer and incredible clarity thanks to the 1-inch silk dome tweeter, each powered with 85-watts of Class A/B amplification. Adjustable acoustic space and high frequency filters let you optimise the monitors to your mix whilst an all-wood cabinet ensures durability.
Gorilla Stands GSM-100 are tough metal speaker stands suitable for most popular models of active and passive studio monitors. These high-quality stands are the perfect addition to your studio and allow you to position your monitors for optimal playback monitoring whilst freeing up work space on your studio desk. GSM-100 studio stands are height adjustable from 65-115cm allowing them to be adapted to your studio.
GSM-100 stands are quick and easy to assemble with a robust metal construction and tough black powder-coat finish which ensures they continue to look by being resilient to everyday scuffs, marks and scratches. Add a professional touch to your studio with some high-quality studio monitor stands from Gorilla.
Mackie MR824 Features and Specifications
- Designed for superior mix translation & accuracy
- Logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion
- Precise acoustic alignment
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- 8-inch polypropylene woofer
- 85-watts bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Adjustable acoustic space filters
- HF filter with boost or cut
- Professional MDF cabinet design
- Custom designed internal bracing
- Flexible inputs
- Sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
From 12th September 2019 newly purchased Mackie MR824 speakers will come with Pro Tools | First (with Musician Collection) software for FREE! To get hold of your free software just visit www.avid.com/pro-tools-first-mackie with your MR824's serial number, create an account and register! Please note that you are only eligible to receive this software for free if you purchased your Mackie speakers on or after 12th September 2019.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 38Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL Peak: 107 dB SPL @ 1m
- Maximum SPL Per Pair: 113 dB SPL @ 1m
- Low Frequency Transducer: 8'' Polypropylene Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1'' Neodymium Magnet Driven Silk Dome Tweeter
- Low Frequency Power: 55W RMS, 110W Peak, 4 Load
- High Frequency Power: 30W RMS, 60W Peak, 6 Load
- Type: Monolithic IC, Class AB With DMOS Power Stage
- Crossover Type: 24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 1.9kHz
- Sensitivity: +4 dBu at 300Hz For Full Output
- Input Impedance: 20k Balanced Bridging, 10k Unbalanced
- High Frequency Equalisation: ±2 dB @ 3kHz and Above
- Inputs: 1 x TRS Balanced/Unbalanced, 1 x XLR Balanced, 1 x RCA Unbalanced
- Power Requirements: 120V: 60Hz, 220V - 240V: 50/60Hz, 100V: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 150W With Music, Loud Mix, 12W Idle
- Enclosure: 15 mm Thick MDF With 33 mm MDF Front Panel
- Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Mackie MR824 Weight: 10.4 kg
- Mackie MR824 Dimensions: Height: 400 mm, Width: 256 mm, Depth: 320 mm
Gorilla Speaker Stand Features and Specifications
- High-quality metal construction
- Universal-Fit for most popular models
- Black power-coated finishTriangular base for stability
- Quick and easy to setup and adjust
- Superb quality and value
- Top Plate 8" x 8"
- Rubber Feet or Metal Spikes Included
- Foam Isolation Strips Included to Stick on Top plate if Required
- Height: 65-115cm
- Colour: Black
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.