M-Audio BX5 D3 Monitors with Isolation Pads & Cable
This fantastic studio monitor package includes:
2 x M-Audio BX5 D3 Studio Monitor Speakers
2 x Gorilla Monitor Speaker Isolation Pads
1 x 2x Male to 2x RCA Phono 3m Cable
M-Audio BX5 D3 Studio Monitors
The BX5 D3 5-inch Powered Studio Reference Monitor is the lastest addition to the renowned BX series from M-Audio - trusted by recording/mix engineers and composers globally. With the BX D3 monitors you will hear everything in lifelike detail, so your mixes and recordings will sound their best!
Monitor Performance Starts with Driver Excellence
A monitor's drivers are the heart and soul of its performance. Driving the low-end and midrange, BX5-D3's 5-inch military-grade Kevlar® woofers are rigid and lightweight, delivering outstanding transient response whist negating unwanted "cone breakup." BX5-D3's treated silk dome tweeter provides the perfect combination of low mass and the absence of audible resonances that plague conventional tweeters. Together, the BX drivers deliver critical detail, nuance and dynamic accuracy, so your mixes have the veracity and transparency you demand.
More Than Just an Enclosure
With M-Audio's BX5-D3, every detail has been meticulously engineered with one goal in mind - to facilitate the freedom to mix with confidence. BX5-D3 monitors have a rear mounted bass port, meticulously engineered to the exact length and diameter. The result? Deep, defined bass response with maximum bass extension and resolution. When combined with a smoothly-flared port, BX5-D3 monitors markedly reduce the audibly-intrusive air turbulence that results when bass is played back at high sound pressure levels (SPLs). BX5-D3's tweeter is mounted in a custom waveguide for reliably accurate dispersion that eliminates unwanted high-frequency "scatter," whilst ensuring a soundstage that remains consistently wide and stable. For seamless setup and easy location of the optimum listening position, the BX5-D3's front-mounted positioning LED shines brightly when you're located in the perfect listening spot, for uncompromisingly accurate and reliable critical evaluations. Finally, BX5-D3's iconic design on the front panel-M-Audio's famous "keyhole" shape-is more than just an attractive look: This special "fastenerless" design ensures so there are no driver attachment screw heads to interfere with the sound coming from our drivers.
High-Current, High Headroom Class A/B Bi-Amplified Power
Efficient and accurate: Driving the BX5-D3 monitors are two Class A/B internal amplifiers that power the woofer and tweeter separately - each optimised for the specific frequency range it handles and engineered to complement the characteristics of its companion driver. A precision-tuned crossover guarantees each driver only handles the frequencies that it produces most efficiently for a sound that is cohesive across the entire frequency spectrum. Play louder with less audible distortion: The BX5-D3 bi-amplified design is a far more efficient and accurate way to power a loudspeaker than using a single full-range amplifier to drive multiple driver elements.
The BX5- D3 monitors custom tailors your sound to your environment, so you will always experience sonically-true, reassuringly-accurate sound reproduction. Negate problematic bass frequencies and limit the impact of nuisance standing waves thanks to BX5-D3's special Acoustic Space control for precise adjustment of BX5-D3's sound output in line with your studio space.
Whatever you needs, the BX5-D3 Studio monitors guarantee to assimilate into your existing setup with ease. Combining conveniently-located, rear-mounted XLR and 1/4- inch balanced inputs, BX5-D3 connects to virtually all studio equipment including mixers, interfaces, DJ gear and more.
It's Far More Than the Sum of Its Parts
M-Audio's BX5-D3 monitors excel in every way, the rightful successor to the original studio icon. Fusing superb drivers, meticulously engineered enclosures, great-sounding amplifiers, versatile control options and standardized connection facilities, BX5-D3 delivers sound quality you can trust.
Gorilla Isolation Pads
The high quality Gorilla studio monitor Isolation Pads are designed to isolate studio monitors and speakers from unwanted noise which resonates to the surface where they are situated. Each pad has an additional foam wedge which can be manipulated to angle the speakers resulting in 3 possible combinations. These essential pads for your studio or home setup!
BX5 D3 Features:
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 5" Kevlar low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1" natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers DJ gear, and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
- Ultra-wide range 52-35kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Front panel LED shines brightly when speaker is positioned at ideal monitor angle
BX5 D3 Specifications:
- Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- Low Freq. Driver: 5 inch (127mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround. Magnetically shielded
- High Freq. Driver: 1 inch (25mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz - 35 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0kHz
- Low Freq. Amplifier: Power 65W
- High Freq. Amplifier: Power 55W
- Maximum Peak SPL: 105dB
- Input Sensitivity: 85mV pink noise input produces 96dBA output SPL at 1
- Input Connectors: 1x XLR balanced input connector 1x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Input Impedance: 10kO balanced, 20kO unbalanced
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Power: Voltage 100-120V, 50/60 Hz 220-240V, 50/60 Hz. Consumption 100W Fuse 220-240V~ T1AL 250V 100-120V~ T1.6AL 250V
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimensions: (width x depth x height) 6.9" x 7.8" x 10" 176 x 197 x 254 mm
- Weight: 13.2 lbs, 6.0kg
Gorilla Studio Monitor Isolation Pads Main Features:
- Colour: Anthracite
- Package: Contents: 1 units - Two-component design made of high density acoustic foam
- Dimensions: With Insert: (W x D x H): 170 x 300 x 40 mm / Without Insert (W x D x H): 170 x 270 x 40mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.