Alto TX312 (Pair) w/ Stands, Cable & Carry Bag
Bringing to you the Alto TX312 paired with tripod stands and cables to give you this superb active speaker package. Improve your sound with these powerful speakers, a fantastic bundle to better your setup and it includes:
- 2x Alto TX312 Loudspeaker - 1-year Warranty
- 1x Gorilla Tripod Speaker Stands with Bag - Lifetime Warranty
- 2x Stagg XLR to XLR Cable - 1-year Warranty
Presenting to you, the Alto TX312 consisting of 700 watt Class D power providing high performance and precision that's built for continuous heavy-duty use. The trapezoidal design allows for versatile use whether you prefer upright or wedge monitor position.
Introducing the Alto TX312, a 700-watt powered speaker perfect for a variety of live sound situations. With the TX3 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilising much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX3 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
The TX312 features a bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a precision horn. The horn design of the TX3 Series improves high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90 ?H X 60 ?V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX312 is housed in a rugged, lightweight, easily transportable cabinet. The trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that a full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX312 plays an indispensable role in your performance.
Gorilla Tripod Speaker Stands with Bag Pair
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
- 700 Watts peak (350 Watts continuous) Class D power
- The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3dB boost
- Ground-lift switch removes unwanted hum or buzz
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Gorilla PA Speaker Tripod Stands Inc Bag
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.