Alto TS315 (Pair) with Stands & Cables
This superb Alto PA speaker package includes a pair of active powered Alto TS315 speakers, along with Gorilla speaker stands and a pair of two 6m XLR Cables. The package contains:
- 2x Alto TS315 PA Speaker
- 2x Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands
- 2x 6m XLR Cables
The Alto TS315 is the flagship speaker of the new Alto TS3 series of active powered PA speakers. Featuring a 15" woofer and 1.4" tweeter this professional speaker will deliver in any application you'll need it for. Best suited for clubs, bars, mobile DJ's and conference halls, the Alto TS315 is a versatile and powerful speaker that delivers excellent sound. A must buy for anyone looking for a 15" PA speaker!
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands
This amazing quality, best selling Gorilla GSS-KIT is a pair of PA speaker tripod stands that include a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Get a great value pair of speaker stands with carry bag without compromising on strength or build-quality with the Gorilla Stands GSS-Kit. This quality portable speaker stand package is perfect for mobile discos, bands, other live performers and for a host or other PA applications.
Unlike similar kits, the GSS-Kit uses Gorillas own steel speaker stands rather than cheaper aluminium versions. The improved strength you get with these strong reliable stands makes then suitable for use with most active and passive PA speakers. Be careful when mounting powered speakers on cheaper stands as a lot of lesser stands will not be sufficiently robust for the extra weight of the amp which can lead to bending and buckling. Each tripod stand in the Gorilla GSS-Kit has a superior maximum loading of 50kg.
Each speaker stand is completely height adjustable from 100-160cm and features tough, integrated plastic fittings. By keeping the fixtures as an integral part of the stand, setup and breakdown time is kept to a minimum and there are no loose parts than can be easily lost or left-behind when transporting from gig to gig.
These Gorilla speaker stands come with a strong carry bag which is perfect for transporting them to and from gigs and helps to protect them when in transit or in storage. The bag comes with a full-length fastening which makes the stands easy to unpack and pack-up and two strong carry straps.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integralM10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak, 131 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 5020 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼ (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.7 x 16.6 x 15.4 / 652mm x 421mm x 392mm
- Net Weight: 41.3 lbs. / 18.8 kg.
Gorilla GSS Speaker Stand Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Gorilla GSS-Kit Specification:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.