Alto TS308 (Pair) with Stands & XLR Cables
This excellent mobile DJ / PA package comes with a couple of 8" PA speakers along with Gorilla speaker stands and two 6m XLR cables! The full package comes with:
- 2x Alto TS308
- 2x Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands
- 2x 6m XLR Cables
The Alto TS308 is the smallest of the new Alto Professional TS3 active powered series of PA speakers but this doesn't stop it from delivering a powerful and incredible sound. It can produce 2000W of peak power and 1000W of RMS power making this a very capable speaker for a variety of applications. The lightweight design of the TS308 makes it ideal for mobile DJ's who are looking for a speaker that is easy to transport and setup.
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands
This amazing quality, best selling Gorilla GSS-KIT is a pair of PA speaker tripod stands that include a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Get a great value pair of speaker stands with carry bag without compromising on strength or build-quality with the Gorilla Stands GSS-Kit. This quality portable speaker stand package is perfect for mobile discos, bands, other live performers and for a host or other PA applications.
Unlike similar kits, the GSS-Kit uses Gorillas own steel speaker stands rather than cheaper aluminium versions. The improved strength you get with these strong reliable stands makes then suitable for use with most active and passive PA speakers. Be careful when mounting powered speakers on cheaper stands as a lot of lesser stands will not be sufficiently robust for the extra weight of the amp which can lead to bending and buckling. Each tripod stand in the Gorilla GSS-Kit has a superior maximum loading of 50kg.
Each speaker stand is completely height adjustable from 100-160cm and features tough, integrated plastic fittings. By keeping the fixtures as an integral part of the stand, setup and breakdown time is kept to a minimum and there are no loose parts than can be easily lost or left-behind when transporting from gig to gig.
These Gorilla speaker stands come with a strong carry bag which is perfect for transporting them to and from gigs and helps to protect them when in transit or in storage. The bag comes with a full-length fastening which makes the stands easy to unpack and pack-up and two strong carry straps.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral
- M6 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼ (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M6 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.1 x 10.1 x 9.6 / 434mm x 256mm x 245mm
Gorilla GSS Speaker Stand Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Gorilla GSS-Kit Specifications:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.