Adam Audio T8V 8" Studio Monitors with Desktop Stands & Leads
This amazing bundle featuring Adam Audio's latest addition to the T series includes:
- 2x Adam Audio T8V 8" Studio Monitor Speaker (5 year warranty)
- 1x Gorilla GSM-50 Desktop Studio Monitor Stands (Pair) (Lifetime warranty)
- 2x STAGG STC060CMXM 2x Male XLR To 2x RCA Phono Twin Lead
Adam Audio T8V Studio Monitor Speaker
ADAM Audio has announced that it is giving away free plugins to users who register their ADAM products on the MyADAM section of the company’s website.
Currently on offer is Obelisk, a MIDI Chord Builder VST/AU plugin from UK-based audio software developer Frozenplain. Obelisk makes it easier to write chord progressions and explore new harmonies for melodic lines, transforming each MIDI note that you play into a harmony that (optionally) matches the key and scale of your track. The structure of the harmony is created by selecting intervals on the right of the GUI, or by loading up one of the many chord presets. By pressing a few notes on your keyboard, you can create the harmonic basis of your new track.
In the MyADAM area, ADAM customers also have the option of increasing the warranty period of their ADAM products from 2 to a total of 5 years.
Here we have the Adam Audio T8V studio monitor - the latest exciting addition to their T series. Anyone who is already familiar with this epic family of studio monitors will be thrilled to know that you can now get the same professional quality build and audio but with the added boost of an 8" polypropylene woofer. Combine this with the U-Art ribbon tweeter and you've got a sound quality that will delight even the most demanding producers - and all at a price that's realistic. And if this isn't enough to convince you - Adam Audio are also offering a 5 year warranty!
The T8V is an affordable, professional 2-way powered studio monitor with an 8" woofer and ADAM Audio's latest addition to the T Series. Designed around the same technology, features and build quality as its smaller siblings, the T8V provides best-in-class characteristics and sound performance.
The T8V impresses with a multitude of features that bring real benefits to the user: The U-ART tweeter's 4:1 velocity transfer ratio, in combination with the new Class D amplifiers' high dynamic range, yield respective max. peak SPL of 118 dB per pair. The tweeter, which extends up to 25 kHz, works as a team with the HPS Waveguide. This allows an optimal radiation of the high frequencies, which means the advantage of a more controlled, larger usable sweet spot during monitoring. With a bass extension down to 33 Hz, the T8V is especially suitable for users who produce bass-heavy music.
The T8V is the perfect studio speaker for those who have always wanted to work with an 8" monitor from ADAM Audio, but where budgets have been insufficient. The 5-year warranty gives users additional security and the certainty of having purchased a quality product.
Gorilla GSM-50 (PAIR) are high-quality desktop studio monitor speaker stands and are perfect for your studio or home setup. These sturdy stands are height adjustable from 23-29cm and can support today's most popular models of studio monitors which incorporate a 5", 6", 7.5" or 8" bass driver. Lifetime warranty included.
The GSM-50 stands are all-metal and finished with a hard-wearing black powder-coating which compliments most monitor speaker models and ensures that your stands stay looking good for years to come. A flat, sturdy metal base ensures maximum stability while a single tightening-screw allows the height to be adjusted quickly, easily and without fuss.
Adam Audio T8V 8" Studio Monitor Speaker
- Tweeter: U-ART Tweeter
- Woofer: 1 x 8" polypropylene woofer, rear ported bass reflex design
- Built-in amplifiers: 2 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power:
- 70 W [Woofer]
- 20 W [Tweeter]
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu / -10 dBV
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz - 25 kHz
- Max. SPL at 1 m per pair: 118 dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Panel: Rear
- Control Options:
- Input switch
- +/- 2 dB High Shelf and Low Shelf filters
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR female, 1 x RCA female
- Power Rating: 150 W
- Weight: 9.8 kg [21.6 lb]
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 400 x 250 x 335mm [15.7" x 9.8" x 13.2"]
- AC Input Voltage: 100240 V multi-range
- Warranty period: 5 years [2 year parts and labour warranty, plus an additional 3 years available with product registration]
- Delivery Contents: Power Cord, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Card
Gorilla GSM-50 Desktop Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- High-quality metal construction
- Variable Height Settings
- Universal-Fit for most popular models 5", 6" or 8" Studio Monitors
- Black power-coated finish
- Flat, sturdy base for stability
- Quick and easy to setup and adjust
- Superb quality and value
- Foam Isolation Strips Included to Stick on Top plate if Required
- Lifetime Gorilla Warranty
- Sold in PAIRS only
- Height: 23-29cm
- Base Dimensions: 25cm x 25cm (Flat Metal Base)
- Top Plate Dimensions: 23cm x 23cm
- Foam strips included for isolation purposes which fix to top plate
- Colour: Black
- Superb quality and value
- Some easy assembly required and tools included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.