Adam Audio T5V with GSM-50 Stands & Cable Package
This brilliant value studio package comes with:
- 2x Adam Audio T5V Studio Monitors
- 1x Gorilla GSM-50 Desktop Studio Monitor Stands (PAIR)
- 1x 3m 2x Male XLR to 2x RCA Phono Cable
Adam Audio T5V
ADAM Audio has announced that it is giving away free plugins to users who register their ADAM products on the MyADAM section of the company’s website.
Currently on offer is Obelisk, a MIDI Chord Builder VST/AU plugin from UK-based audio software developer Frozenplain. Obelisk makes it easier to write chord progressions and explore new harmonies for melodic lines, transforming each MIDI note that you play into a harmony that (optionally) matches the key and scale of your track. The structure of the harmony is created by selecting intervals on the right of the GUI, or by loading up one of the many chord presets. By pressing a few notes on your keyboard, you can create the harmonic basis of your new track.
In the MyADAM area, ADAM customers also have the option of increasing the warranty period of their ADAM products from 2 to a total of 5 years.
Adam Audio have released the T series monitor range and one of the flagship monitors from this range is the Adam Audio T5V. This monitor is a 70W (RMS) 5" studio monitor speaker that also has a 1.9" accelerated ribbon tweeter. The monitors are small in dimensions making them ideal for any studio set up where space is at a premium, but despite their small size they do not compromise on performance and their sound reproduction is excellent.
The T5V is a highly affordable two-way nearfield monitor and optimized for small control rooms.
With its 5 woofer the bass-frequency response of the T5V extends to 45 Hz. The new U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25 kHz and is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audios flagship S Series monitors.
The waveguides highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
A beveled cabinet with a rear-firing bass reflex port and a small footprint allows placement anywhere in your room, no matter how small, and contains built-in DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalization as well as multi-way analog connections. Powered with a 50 W Class D amplifier for the woofer and a 20 W Class D amplifier for the U-ART tweeter, the T5V produces SPLs of up to 106 dB per pair.
Excellent acoustic characteristics, small dimensions and an outstanding cost/performance ratio make this studio monitor perfectly suited for use in small control rooms in music, video and broadcast production.
If you need to hear more bottom end, the T5V is compatible with the ADAM Sub7 and Sub8 subwoofers.
Gorilla GSM-50 (PAIR) are high-quality desktop studio monitor speaker stands and are perfect for your studio or home setup. These sturdy stands are height adjustable from 23-29cm and can support today's most popular models of studio monitors which incorporate a 5", 6", 7.5" or 8" bass driver. Lifetime warranty included.
The GSM-50 stands are all-metal and finished with a hard-wearing black powder-coating which compliments most monitor speaker models and ensures that your stands stay looking good for years to come. A flat, sturdy metal base ensures maximum stability while a single tightening-screw allows the height to be adjusted quickly, easily and without fuss.
Adam Audio T5V Specifications:
- New U-ART 1.9 Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- New polypropylene 5 woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m per pair: 106 dB
- Built-in Amplifiers: 2 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power U-ART Tweeter: 20 W [RMS]
- Amplifier Power Woofer: 50 W [RMS]
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz 25 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR, RCA
- H x W x D: 298 mm x 179 mm x 297 mm / [11.7 x 7 x 11.7]
- Weight: 5.7 kg [12.6 lbs]
- Up to 5 Year Warranty: 2 years plus 3 years upon product registration in the MyADAM user area
Gorilla GSM-50 Features:
- High-quality metal construction
- Variable Height Settings
- Universal-Fit for most popular models 5", 6" or 8" Studio Monitors
- Black power-coated finish
- Flat, sturdy base for stability
- Quick and easy to setup and adjust
- Superb quality and value
- Foam Isolation Strips Included to Stick on Top plate if Required
- Lifetime Gorilla Warranty
- Sold in PAIRS only
Gorilla GSM-50 Specifications:
- Height: 23-29cm
- Base Dimensions: 25cm x 25cm (Flat Metal Base)
- Top Plate Dimensions: 23cm x 23cm
- Foam strips included for isolation purposes which fix to top plate
- Colour: Black
- Superb quality and value
- Some easy assembly required and tools included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.