2x Mackie Thump 12A V4 Speakers & Mackie Thump 18S
This fantastic value Mackie PA speaker package is for:
- 2x Mackie Thump 12A V4 Active Speakers
- 1x Mackie Thump 18S v3 Powered Subwoofer
- 2x Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands with Carry Bag
- 3x 6m Male to Female XLR cables
Mackie Thump 12A V4 Speaker
The Mackie Thump 12A V4 is a 12-inch powered loudspeaker that delivers incredible chest-thumping low-end with 1300W of Class-D power. The lightweight Thump 12A V4 is housed in an all-new professional enclosure and features a new 4 handle design that makes it easier to transport. It also features an ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology and a built-in 2-channel mixer with two Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology. This great value speaker is suitable for a variety of PA applications including mobile DJs, discos, solo musicians, bands, pubs and bars.
Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
High-Performance 1300W Amplifiers
To keep up with the demands of modern music, performers, and DJs, Thump Series loudspeakers feature an all-new 1300W ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass ResponseTM technology. Utilizing a higher voltage power supply, the amplifier in Thump has an incredibly fast response to transients and bass heavy music. This means that when you need maximum power and chest-pounding bass, Thump will always deliver.
Thump loudspeakers feature built-in 2-channel mixers equipped with two VitaTM preamps with Wide-ZTM technology that handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease. So, when you only need one or two inputs, you can plug directly into the speaker without an external mixer.
Thump Boosted speakers take versatility even further with a built-in 3-channel mixer that features two digitally controlled Vita+ preamps, plus a third Bluetooth channel for music streaming.
Application Specific Speaker Modes
Get your speakers ready for action at the push of a button. Choose between four speaker modes to instantly optimize the system for your application. Not only does this make setup even faster, but gives you a great starting point when it comes time to mix.
Power Factor Correction
Unstable AC power can cause some frustrating problems during a gig. With Power Factor Correction, Thump Loudspeakers keep the power in check ensuring a consistent performance. To top it all off, Thumps accept wall power from anywhere in the world with no modifications needed thanks to a universal internal power supply, a claim that no other powered loudspeaker can make. Just use the appropriate power cord for the country you are using them in.
Mackie Thump 18S Subwoofer
The Mackie Thump 18S v3 is an 18-inch active powered subwoofer that features 1200 Watts of Class-D Power housed in a robust and durable all-wood enclosure. The Thump 18S v3 delivers over twice the power compared to the previous generation as well as increased amounts of 'room-filling' lows. This professional and affordable subwoofer makes the perfect addition to your PA set-up and is ideal for mobile DJs/Discos, entertainment venues, touring bands and musicians.
The Thump 18S 1200W 18" Powered Subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, room-filling lows. Designed by the world's leader in portable live sound, the Thump18S provides ample power for high-output applications, bringing your Thump or SRM system to an entirely new level.
A full set of professional input and output connections provide simple integration and sonic optimization of any system. Plus, there's ample system protection in place to protect your investment.
With tons of power and a high-output/deep punch band-pass design, the Thump18S is the perfect subwoofer to complete your professional PA.
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands with Carry Bag
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
Mackie Thump 12A V4 Features & Specifications:
- 12" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power: LF - 1000W & HF - 300W
- Next Generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Mackie Thump 12A V4 Dimensions: (H x W X D) 615 x 358 x 356 mm / 24.2 x 14.1 x 14.0 inches
- Mackie Thump 12A V4 Weight: 13.2 kg / 29.1 lbs
Class-leading, Chest-thumping low end
- All-new amplifier design allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
Total System Optimization
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Lightweight and Portable
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 29.1 lbs / 13.2 kg
Mackie Thump 18S Subwoofer Specifications:
1200W of Room-Shaking Low End
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- 18" custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
Total System Optimization
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
Solid All-Wood Design
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 672 x 573 x 580 mm
- Weight: 82 lbs / 37.2 kg
Gorilla GSS-Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Gorilla GSS-Kit Specification:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 50Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.