2x Mackie MR824 with Pads & Cable
This fantastic studio monitor package includes:
- 2 x Mackie MR824
- 2 x Gorilla Isolation Pads
- 1 x 3m XLR to RCA twin cable
This latest and refined Mackie MR824 8'' Active Studio Monitor has been designed by the Mackie engineers to deliver an incredibly natural, precise and accurate sound reproduction for your studio recordings. With this amazing new Mackie MR824, the ability to provide a faithful mix reproduction means that you can experience how your music will sound in other formats and environments.
With a logarithmic waveguide, this Mackie MR824 8-inch monitor delivers a wide listening range that is both consistent and fully balanced across the entire frequency range. The MR824 offers a dynamic low-frequency response with a 8-inch woofer and incredible clarity thanks to the 1-inch silk dome tweeter, each powered with 85-watts of Class A/B amplification. Adjustable acoustic space and high frequency filters let you optimise the monitors to your mix whilst an all-wood cabinet ensures durability.
Gorilla Isolation Pad
This high quality Gorilla studio monitor Isolation Pad is designed to isolate studio monitors and speakers from unwanted noise which resonates to the surface where they are situated. Each pad has an additional foam wedge which can be manipulated to angle the speakers resulting in 3 possible combinations.
These essential pads for your studio or home setup are suitable for 3, 4.5, 5" and 6" studio monitor Speakers.
Simply the best value on the market!
Mackie MR824 Features:
- Designed for superior mix translation & accuracy
- Logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion
- Precise acoustic alignment
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- 8-inch polypropylene woofer
- 85-watts bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Adjustable acoustic space filters
- HF filter with boost or cut
- Professional MDF cabinet design
- Custom designed internal bracing
- Flexible inputs
- Sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
Mackie MR824 Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 38Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL Peak: 107 dB SPL @ 1m
- Maximum SPL Per Pair: 113 dB SPL @ 1m
- Low Frequency Transducer: 8'' Polypropylene Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1'' Neodymium Magnet Driven Silk Dome Tweeter
- Low Frequency Power: 55W RMS, 110W Peak, 4Ω Load
- High Frequency Power: 30W RMS, 60W Peak, 6Ω Load
- Type: Monolithic IC, Class AB With DMOS Power Stage
- Crossover Type: 24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 1.9kHz
- Sensitivity: +4 dBu at 300Hz For Full Output
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ Balanced Bridging, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- High Frequency Equalisation: ±2 dB @ 3kHz and Above
- Inputs: 1 x TRS Balanced/Unbalanced, 1 x XLR Balanced, 1 x RCA Unbalanced
- Power Requirements: 120V: 60Hz, 220V - 240V: 50/60Hz, 100V: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 150W With Music, Loud Mix, 12W Idle
- Enclosure: 15 mm Thick MDF With 33 mm MDF Front Panel
- Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Mackie MR824 Weight: 10.4 kg
- Mackie MR824 Dimensions: Height: 400 mm, Width: 256 mm, Depth: 320 mm
Gorilla Isolation Pad Features:
- Colour: Anthracite
- Package: Contents: 1 units - Two-component design made of high density acoustic foam
- Dimensions: With Insert: (W x D x H): 170 x 300 x 40 mm / Without Insert (W x D x H): 170 x 270 x 40mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.