2x LD Systems MAUI 28 G2 with Cable Package
This fantastic value speaker package includes:
- 2x LD Systems MAUI 28 G2 column PA speakers
- 1x 10m XLR cable
The LD Systems MAUI 28 G2 is a compact column PA system which is great for use in medium sized venues and suitable for gigging musicians and mobile DJs. The MAUI 28 G2 also work great as a pair. The all-in-one system comprises a two-piece column speaker and subwoofer which is easy to assemble and transport. The column speaker can also be set-up and mounted separately for fixed installations in auditoriums and places of worship.
A complete sound system that you can carry together with your instrument: introducing the MAUI 28 G2. The two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, the subwoofer in one hand and the guitar or keyboard in the other - and off you go! Setting up the complete system, which doubles as PA and monitor system is just as easy thanks to the special multi-pin cable plugs. The compact and elegant MAUI 28 G2 offers an unbeatable sound quality and wide-ranging sound distribution. It was developed with year-long experience in the design of the column systems as a user-friendly solution for medium sized gigs and fixed installations.
The MAUI 28 G2 is equipped with two 8" woofers, sixteen 3" full-range speakers and two 1" neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier with an enormous 2,000 watts peak power and produce a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs. The DynX® DSP technology from LD Systems provides a top-class performance every time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multiband limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover with run time correction.
The design of the MAUI 28 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous. The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion - Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front.
With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system. Whether you are a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer, DJ or musician in a small band, you will be thrilled with the extraordinary sound and portability of the MAUI 28 G2. The column and the subwoofer can be set up separately: thus, the system is extremely flexible and is also an excellent choice for fixed installations. With a selection of clever transport accessories and special mounting hardware, the MAUI 28 G2 is a well thought out overall solution, down to the last details.
- All-in-one column speaker for PA and monitor applications
- 2,000 watts peak Class-D system power offer high performance with a low weight
- Powerful bass reproduction with 2 x 8" woofers
- Balanced mids thanks to the 16 x 3" full-range speakers
- Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1" high-frequency drivers
- Increased range and wider coverage through the array arrangement
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- Distortion-free sound even at the highest volume thanks to LD Systems DynX® DSP technology
- Full control through a 4-channel mixer including Bluetooth® Stereo Audio Streaming
- Two-piece column for compact transport
- Secure plug-and-play connection thanks to the wireless multi-pin mechanism
- A wide range of application options through dismountable columns
- Easy operation with presets for mono or stereo configuration
- Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport
- Product type: PA Complete Systems
- Type: active
- Colour: Black
- Max. SPL: (peak) 126 dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 20000 Hz
- Dispersion: (H x V) 120° x 20 °
- Overall height: 2059 mm
- Weight: 30.9 kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 2 x 8 "
- Woofer size: 2 x 203 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2 " / 50.8 mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 370 mm
- Subwoofer height: 484 mm
- Subwoofer depth: 480 mm
- Subwoofer weight: 19.7 kg
- Midrange size: 16 x 3 "
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1 " / 25.4 mm
- Horn: Waveguide
- Tweeter dimensions: 2 x 1 "
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1 "
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: aluminium
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: HD coating
- Mid/Hi system width: 96 mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 780 / 795 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 104 mm
- Mid/Hi system weight: 5.6 / 5.6 kg
Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier output system: 1000 W RMS
- Amplifier output system: 2000 W peak
- Protection circuits: DC protection , Multiband limiter , short circuit , thermal overload
- Cooling: Convection
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Humidity Range: 10% to 80%, (non-condensing)
- Controls: Bluetooth switch, Hi-Z Level, Line level, Main level, Mono/stereo switch, MP3/Bluetooth Level, Power, Sub level
- Indicators: Limit, mono, On, Protect (protection circuit engaged), Setup, Signal, stereo
- Power connector IEC power cable (included)
- Operating voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching)
- Power consumption Off / On / Max. 0/11/600 W
- Line inputs: 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors: RCA , XLR/6.3 mm jack
- Line outputs: 2 (1x System Out, 1x Sub Out)
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Mic inputs: XLR/6.3 mm jack
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm jack
- Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipin
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24 bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 100 dB
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.