Pioneer VM-50 Speaker Monitor
Bringing to you the amazing Pioneer VM-50 Speaker Monitor! An active, 5 inch speaker with flexible DSP settings perfect for recreating that club sound to suit your environment, whether that's a home or professional studio. The VM series delivers clear, low-distortion audio with fast attacking bass that DJs and producers will love.
Each model in the VM speaker series includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable widebandwidth audio reproduction with low distortion and a high-energy sound. And the 4-mm-thick rigid aluminium front baffle suppresses resonance and reduces vibrations.
Constant Directivity Horn
Mid and high frequencies are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are designed so the flat playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily for a natural sound.
Aramid Fiber Woofer Cones
From min to max volume, Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies.
These cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paperlined Aramid cones, making them stronger and helping them to pump out deep sounds.
To help you tweak the output and find the perfect sound, each VM speaker includes DSP settings. The Low and High EQ knobs on the rear panel have 4 options each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
Vortex Bass Accelerator
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free
from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port enable air to flow freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound – whether you’re listening to vocals or instrumentals.
Fresh, Professional Design
The design of the hexagonal aluminium front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. Alumite-treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional finish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
Pioneer VM-50 Specifications:
- Model: VM-50
- Type: Bi-amp 2-way active speaker
- Amplifier type: Class D with DSP
- LF amplifier: 30 W (4 Ohms)
- HF amplifier: 30 W (4 Ohms)
- Input connectors (balanced input): XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input connectors (unbalanced input): RCA x 1
- Input impedance: 10 kOhms
- Enclosure: Bass reflex
- Enclosure material: MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF driver): 5.25" (133 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF driver): 1" (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction frequency band: 40 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories: Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
- Supported voltages: AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 30 W
- Power consumption on standby mode: 0.3 W or less
- External dimensions (W×H×D): 198 x 300 x 265 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.