Numark N-Wave 360
Created to offer the bedroom DJ impressive sound in a small and compact format, the N-Wave 360 system includes a pair of matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1" silk dome tweeter-with blue LED illumination-matched with a 3" woofer via a precision crossover circuit. The onboard amplification system can deliver up to 60 Watts of peak power. These magnetically shielded powered monitors are ideal for a compact setup; they won't interfere with other electronics and offer extra protection when used near a video monitor.
The amplification system for both speakers is mounted in one unit, so only one speaker needs a power connection. Connect the second cabinet using the plug-in speaker cable (included.) The volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel for easy access. High-density materials are used to increase efficiency, and bass porting improves the low-end response. Concave oval waveguides provide a wide listening area "sweet-spot" for accurate imaging and fatigue-free listening. Radial-edge speaker baffles minimize audio distortion.
For those users needing more low-end punch, an electronic bass-boost circuit is provided, as well as a subwoofer output that can be used to add a powered subwoofer to the N-Wave 360 monitoring system.
N-Wave 360 Features:
- Precise audio amplification for home DJ Setups
- Front panel volume control
- Separate high-1-inch Silk illuminated and 3-inch low-frequency drivers with crossover
- High-fidelity amplification with 60-watt peak power
- Custom wooden cabinets with dense construction for full, warm sound
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- RCA Audio Inputs
- Magnetically Shielded
- 80-20,000 Hz
- Universal Voltage
N-Wave 360 Specifications:
- Output Power: 60 W peak, 20 W continuous
- Front Baffle Thickness: 0.6" (15 mm)
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3" (76 mm) woofer
- High-Frequencer Driver: 1" (25 mm) silk-dome tweeter
- Inputs / Outputs: 2 x RCA audio inputs (left and right), 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS connection cable between speakers, 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS subwoofer output
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 KHz
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
- Dimensions: (width x depth x height) 6.4" x 5.0" x 7.5" / 16.3 cm x 12.7 cm x 19.0 cm
- Weight 6.3 lbs / 2.9 kg
- 2 NWAVE 360 Speakers
- RCA Audio Cable
- Interconnection Cable
- Power Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.