Mackie Thump 12A V4 PA Speaker
The Mackie Thump 12A is a 12-inch powered loudspeaker that delivers incredible chest-thumping low-end with 1300W of Class-D power. The lightweight Thump 12A is housed in an all-new professional enclosure and features a new 4 handle design that makes it easier to transport. It also features an ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology and a built-in 2-channel mixer with two Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology. This great value speaker is suitable for a variety of PA applications including mobile DJs, discos, solo musicians, bands, pubs and bars.
Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
High-Performance 1300W Amplifiers
To keep up with the demands of modern music, performers, and DJs, Thump Series loudspeakers feature an all-new 1300W ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass ResponseTM technology. Utilizing a higher voltage power supply, the amplifier in Thump has an incredibly fast response to transients and bass heavy music. This means that when you need maximum power and chest-pounding bass, Thump will always deliver.
Thump loudspeakers feature built-in 2-channel mixers equipped with two VitaTM preamps with Wide-ZTM technology that handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease. So, when you only need one or two inputs, you can plug directly into the speaker without an external mixer.
Thump Boosted speakers take versatility even further with a built-in 3-channel mixer that features two digitally controlled Vita+ preamps, plus a third Bluetooth channel for music streaming.
Application Specific Speaker Modes
Get your speakers ready for action at the push of a button. Choose between four speaker modes to instantly optimize the system for your application. Not only does this make setup even faster, but gives you a great starting point when it comes time to mix.
Power Factor Correction
Unstable AC power can cause some frustrating problems during a gig. With Power Factor Correction, Thump Loudspeakers keep the power in check ensuring a consistent performance. To top it all off, Thumps accept wall power from anywhere in the world with no modifications needed thanks to a universal internal power supply, a claim that no other powered loudspeaker can make. Just use the appropriate power cord for the country you are using them in.
Thump 12A Features & Specifications:
- 12" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power: LF - 1000W & HF - 300W
- Next Generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Mackie Thump 12A Dimensions: (H x W X D) 615 x 358 x 356 mm / 24.2 x 14.1 x 14.0 inches
- Mackie Thump 12A Weight: 13.2 kg / 29.1 lbs
Class-leading, Chest-thumping low end
- All-new amplifier design allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
Total System Optimization
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Lightweight and Portable
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 29.1 lbs / 13.2 kg