Mackie SRM210 V-Class High-Powered Loudspeaker
Introducing the Mackie SRM210 | V-Class; the next step up from the legendary SRM series. This fantastic speaker includes tonnes of exciting features that are testament to why Mackie has been one of the industry leader for over 30 years, including a powerful 2000W class-D amplifier which drives the heavy-duty transducers and custom Sym-X horn that give you incredible efficiency and transient accuracy as well as an unbeatably smooth midrange. The Mackie SRM210 | V-Class doesn't just deliver amazing sound either - it also includes lots of user functions that not only make life easier but also give you greater control over your system. Functions like the built-in 4-channel digital mixer (with Bluetooth); selectable voicing modes; or super easy wireless linking of your system via your smartphone for remote streaming or system control.
Raw power Meets Beauty
SRM | V-Class High-Performance Powered Loudspeakers are a whole new tier of SRM portable loudspeakers that arent just made to get the job done, but to get it done better than anything else with unmatched clarity, output, and control packaged into sleek, rugged enclosures.
Become Legend: Taking SRM to a New Level
The original SRM Series was a game-changer when it was introduced in 1999. And the series is setting out to make its mark once again. This required a deep look at what matters today in a portable loudspeaker. Power, sound quality, and reliability. We didn't hold back. We combined our most rock-solid amplifier platform ever, premium transducers, and the best acoustic tuning in the industry the result is a new level of performance that cannot be beat at this price.
- Best performance, sound quality, and reliability in its class
- Industry-leading 2000W Class-D amplifier with transparent system limiting and protection
- Superior sound with Advanced Impulse DSP tuning and Intelligent Bass Management
- High-performance transducers and custom SymX Horn for unmatched clarity and accuracy
- SRM Mix Control built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth
- Complete wireless control via the SRM Connect app
- Wirelessly link 2 SRM | V-Class speakers together for music streaming applications plus control
- Dual-angle pole mount plus angled design for use as a floor monitor
Advanced Impulse DSP Module
What does it do for me?
Mackie's filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from "honkiness" or "squelch" to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it's done
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces - on axis as well as off - and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
The custom horn within each SRM | V-Class speaker was designed with the goal to bring out the very best from the HF transducer while maintaining the flattest response possible at the crossover point. Surprise surprise... we nailed it. The special design of this horn allows the polymer compression driver to operate at near maximum efficiency. This means it gets louder and sounds better with less effort. The transition between the LF and HF is a symmetrical, flat response which is what helps make the incredibly smooth midrange in V-Class speakers possible. This is just one of the many aspects of SRM V-Class that sets them above the rest.
Transparent System Protection
Other loudspeakers feature some sort of protection and limiting to help them squeeze a dB or two out of the speaker. This is almost always at the expense of sound quality and is commonly experienced as diminished bass response and the "pumping" sound of the internal limiter having a bad day.
V-Class is all about reliable performance without sacrificing sound quality, even when pushed to the max. Packed with cutting-edge amplifier protection that not only keeps the electronics and transducers safe from any harm, it does so with a dramatically less effect on the tonal balance and sound quality. When operating at very high levels (ears beware), the processor-controlled system monitoring analyzes the audio signal and identifies the problem areas, then dynamically applies multi-band compression to those specific frequencies rather than lowering the overall output. This keeps your levels where you want them and maintains the sound quality you expect.
Wireless Control & Streaming
With the SRM Connect app available for iOS and Android devices, you get complete control over everything and then some for up to 2 speakers simultaneously. Quickly access levels, EQ, meters, and configuration. Plus, you can save memory presets to streamline setup at your next gig.
When you link to another SRM | V-Class speaker, you get control over the entire system in the app, all in one view. No additional pairing or swapping back and forth on your device is required.
For an incredibly simple music playback system, you can stream music directly from any Bluetooth enabled device.
- 2000W Class-D Amplifier: SRM | V-Class comes equipped with our most rock-solid, powerful amplifier platform ever for better performance across the board than any other loudspeaker in its class. Ultra-efficient power combined with sophisticated protection and monitoring mean your loudspeakers will sound better and get louder than anything else in their class with unrivalled reliability.
- Heavy-Duty Transducers: No expense was spared on the drivers for this series. Woofers feature large, powerful magnets partner with robust motors, voice coils and spiders to provide the highest possible efficiency and transient accuracy. Additional cooling vents surrounding the specially designed voice coil plus directional cabinet porting ensures maximum head dispersion and reliability.
- Custom Sym-X Horn: The custom designed Sym-X horn combined with a premium polymer high frequency river provides an almost razor flat response (within +/-.5 dB), and that carries through the crossover point to the wooder for the smoothest midrange possible in a portable loudspeaker. Not only does this make the speaker sound amazing right out of the box, it keeps the most important things in your mix sounding clear and natural even at high SPL.
- Advanced Impulse DSP-Proprietary Acoustic Tuning: Just the level of fidelity and sound quality from the transducers and amplifier alone are quite amazing. But we settle for nothing short of perfection. With our Advanced Impulse DSP, muddy midrange, harsh highs, and sloppy bass simple do not exist with these speakers. Not only does SRM | V-Class sound incredible directly in front of them on-axis, they sound just as good all the way to the edge of their coverage unlike other typical loudspeakers.
- SRM Mix Control - 4-Channel Digital Mixer with Bluetooth: Equipped with a full-colour display, settings and adjustments are clear and easy to see. The main window displays input and output levels. Easily dive into channel and system settings for current voicing, EQ, alignment delay settings, and more all at a glance. Want access to quick adjustments on the fly? Download the SRM Connect app for complete wireless control for your phone. Bluetooth connectivity means you can stream to a pair of SRM | V-Class speakers for an extremely quick and easy music playback rig.
- Application and Location Based Voicing Modes: Adapting your system to your specific needs and where it is al happening is crucial to achieving the best sound possible. Within SRM Mix Control,you get 5 different voicing modes that will each apply a preset response curve making the speaker optimised for that use. In addition, there are Indoor and Outdoor modes that are applied alongside the application specific modes. This offers even deeper optimisation which can all be controlled directly on the speaker or via the SRM Connect app.
- Wireless Linking: Want to get some music playing through your system quick? How about on-the-fly adjustments to your pair of loudspeakers? With SRM V-Class speakers together, then control and stream music to them right from your phone. They can act like a stereo L/R or be split up as a dual zone system with separate level controls.
- Intelligent Bass Management: When you really push these speakers, Intelligent Bass Management uses the processing power of V-Class to keep the LF in check while maintaining perfectly clear, punchy sound. Other speakers introduce significant delay to the low frequencies resulting in muddy, inaccurate bass reproduction.
- Transparent System Protection and Monitoring: SRM | V-Class utilises a sophisticated combination of input limiting, multi-band compression, temperature monitoring, and signal analysis to keep the amplifier and transducers safe. And because of the heavy-duty transducers within SRM | V-Class, limiting doesn't even need to kick in until the speaker is cranked to ear destroying levels. Not only does this ass up to incredible reliability, it means that the sound quality you hear at lower levels is maintained even when cranked up to ludicrous SPL.
- Need to Really Shake the Room?: When you need maximum bass reinforcement for your SRM | V-Class system, look no further than our DRM18S Professional Powered Subwoofer. Optimising your system is easy with a DRM18S crossover preset selectable via the rear display on your SRM | V-Class speaker or in the SRM Connect app.
- Industry-leading 2000W Class-D amplifier:
- Our most advanced amplifier platform ever, delivering incredible stability, headroom, and audio fidelity
- Highest SPL in its class
- Unrivaled reliability and rock-solid oersation can withstand the most demanding applications
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
- Advanced Impulse DSP - Proprietary Acoustic Tuning:
- Crystal clear sound across the entire dispersion zone means the whole room is the sweet spot
- Precision crossover and transducer time-alignment ensures balanced and accurate sound
- Intelligent Bass Management:
- Our prprietary LF management technology maintains tonal balance and output level when operating at very high volumes while keep the bass tight and punchy
- Custom Sym-X Horn
- Allows for total efficiency from the HF transducer minimising distortion and increasing output
- Creates a perfectly symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange
- The horn-loading frequency is set below the driver's LF capability allowing for maximum efficiency and optimal performance at the crossover point
- Large, powerful magnets partner with robust motors, voice coils and spiders to provice the highest possible efficiency and transient accuracy
- Additional cooling vents surrounding the specially designed voice coil plus directional cabinet porting ensures maximum heat dispersion and reliability
- Premium polymer high-frequency driver provides the flattest possible response for incredibly smooth highs that sound natural and balanced
- Transparent System Limiting and Protection:
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Utilising powerful multi-band compression, the amplifier can target specific frequency ranges to prevent the system from being overloaded rather than turn everything down at the expense of overall output
- Input limiting keeps your source signal in check so if you're sending audio that's a bit too hot, the speaker will cool down
- SRM Mix Control Built-in 4-Channel Digital Mixer with Bluetooth
- Dual independent channels that support mic, line, and instrument signals
- Dedicated 1/8" stereo aux channel
- Stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device
- Direct Outs on Ch. 1/2 plus Mix Out
- High-contrast full colour display for easy single-knob access to mixer and processing
- Adjust channel levels and EQ
- Application and venue specific voicing modes
- Variable crossover
- Alignment delay - up to 100 feet
- Save and recall up to 10 user presets
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Change front LED function. Green, white, off, signal present, multi (cycle through colours)
- Complete Wireless Control via the SRM Connect App:
- The SRM Connect app gives you access to all adjustments and settings including EQ, levels, an presets
- Wirelessly link two SRM | V-Class speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over both speakers:
- The latest Bluetooth technology allows up to 100 metres of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes allows discrete control over the inputs and outputs of the entire system across two rooms or zones
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
- Versatile configuration options:
- Dual-angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues. The 7-degree download tilt is perfect for when the speakers are on elevated stages
- M10 flypoints for installation (vertical orientation)
- Max SPL: 131dB
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage: 90 degrees (H) x 60 degrees (V)
- eight: 30.9lb / 14kg
- Dimensions: 584 x 328 x 384mm / 23" x 12.9" x 15.1"
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.