Electro-Voice ZLX12P 12" 1000 Watt Active PA Speaker
From 1st May until the 30th June 2019 Electro-Voice are offering £40 cashback when you purchase a pair of brand new ZLX active speakers! To enter the Promotion, entrants must register the reference action code as well as their details (full name, postal address, country, phone number, e-mail address) via www.promo-ev.com.
This speaker punches well above its weight! No other speaker of this size is able to deliver such amazing power and performance, making the ZLX12P the stand out choice for smaller venues.
The powered ZLX models cut through the competition with the most complete and innovative package of features in their class - all of which work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the show.
ZLX: Take Control
With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound -- all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust.
- 12-inch woofer and 1.5-inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets -- quickly optimize ZLX to suit your performance style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control- ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- Custom-built 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, 34.3 lbs, super-durable composite construction
- Unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
- Power: 1000 W (Class D)
- SPL: 126 dBmax SPL
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Woofer: 12 inch woofer
- Tweeter: 1.5 inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- Electro-Voice ZLX12P Weight: 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
- 3 Year Warranty included
- 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- 12" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.