Electro-Voice ELX200-12SP Subwoofer
The Electro-Voice ELX200-12SP is a 12-inch active powered subwoofer with 1200W of Class D power and is easy to setup via its three presets (Music, Live and Club). It features two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional subwoofers or loudspeakers as well as an M20 threaded pole mount plate. The ELX200-12SP has a lightweight, compact design with two handles for easy lifting, making it perfect for both portable and installation applications - including musicians, DJs and entertainment venues.
ELX200-12SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 129 dB SPL utilising transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12L woofer). Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimise gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilising ultra efficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
- Comes with 3 year warranty
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Family: ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 41 Hz - 165 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 49 Hz - 135Hz
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer: EVS-12L 300 mm (12 in)
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120Hz, 150 Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc) 129dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
- Power Rating: 1200W
- Powered or Passive: Powered
- Shipping Weight: 22.3kg (49.2 lbs)
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer
- Weight Net: 19.1kg (42.1 lbs)
- Woofer Size: 12inch
- Dimensions: 434 x 504 x 490 mm (17.1 x 19.8 x 19.3 inches)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.