Electro-Voice ELX200-12P PA Speaker
The Electro-Voice ELX200-12P is a 12-inch active powered PA speaker suitable for a wide range of portable or installed applications, including mobile DJs, bands and clubs or bars. The speaker is easy to setup and configure using its four presets (Music, Live, Speech and Club) and you can wirelessly monitor the system status for up to 6 ELX200 speakers simultaneously using the EV Quicksmart Mobile app.
ELX200-12P features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 130 dB SPL utilising transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12M woofer coupled with a DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver). Powered full-range models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and durable polypropylene enclosures, three M10 threaded mounting points and the proven ZLX handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimise gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL utilising transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximised acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
- Connector Type: (1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 degrees
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 degrees
- Crossover Frequency: 1700Hz
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Composite
- Family: ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 51 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 57 Hz - 16 kHz
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- HF Transducer: DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc) 130dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
- Power Rating: 1200W
- Powered or Passive: Powered
- Shipping Weight: 17.7kg (39 lbs)
- Speaker Type: Full-Range
- Suspension: (3) M10 suspension points
- Weight Net: 15.6kg (34.4 lbs)
- Dimensions: 415 x 664 x 419 mm (16.3 x 26.1 x 16.5 inches)
- Woofer Size: 12inch
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.