Electro-Voice EKX-18SP Powered 18" Subwoofer
The Electro-Voice EKX-18SP is an 18-inch powered subwoofer loudspeaker system suitable for a wide range of portable or installed applications. It features two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional subwoofers or loudspeakers, as well as an M20 threaded pole mount plate. The EKX-18SP is easy to setup via its three presets (Music, Live and Club) and features QuickSmartDSP, a single-knob user interface and an LCD navigation menu.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design - with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish - ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors) which ensures superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
Adapted from their touring systems, EV's exclusive Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
- Two Metal grille reinforcement bars. M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1300 W
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 40 Hz - 150 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 35 Hz - 180 Hz Half Space Measurement
- LF Transducer: EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Height: 520 mm (20.47")
- Width: 606 mm (23.86")
- Depth: 612 mm (24.09")
- Weight Net: 32.8 kg (72.31 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.