Alto TS310 PA Speaker
The Alto TS310 is an active powered PA speaker with a 10 inch woofer and 1 inch tweeter. This speaker continues with the excellent standards that the Alto TS2 series delivered and manages to improve on them with new and improved technology. The lightweight design (it only weighs 11.9kg!) makes this an ideal speaker for anyone who needs to transport their PA system to and from gigs!
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR ź-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 5420 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ź (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket,
- Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.6 x 12.6 x 11.8 / 524mm x 320mm x 300mm
- Net Weight: 26.1 lbs. / 11.9 kg.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.