The Shure PGA58 is a professional quality microphone designed to deliver amazing sound quality for lead and backup vocal performances. The design has been updated and now features a black metallic finish and grille. The PGA58 comes with an on/off switch, swivel adapter, carrying pouch and a choice of either an XLR-XLR or XLR-QTR cable.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for natural clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m) or with QTR cable
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
In the Box
- Microphone with on/off switch
- Stand adapter
- Zipper pouch
2 product options:
- XLR: with XLR-XLR cable
- QTR: with XLR-QTR cable
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -55 dBV/Pa / 1.79 mV/Pa
- Weight: 294 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.