Shure PGA57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The Shure PGA57 is a high quality cardioid dynamic instrument microphone designed to reproduce crystal clear sound from a variety of live performance and recording applications. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for guitars and acoustic drums, this fantastic mic comes supplied with an XLR to XLR microphone cable.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
In the box
- Stand adapter
- Zipper pouch
- XLR-XLR cable
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -56.5 dBV/Pa / 1,5 mV/Pa
- Weight: 280 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.