Q-Audio QWM 1960 V2 HH Wireless Microphone System
This superb quality Q-Audio QWM 1960 V2 HH is a UHF dual channel handheld wireless microphone system. The QWM 1960 V2 features true diversity technology which reduces the chance of dropouts (loss of signal) from its dual antenna receiver.
The Q-Audio QWM 1960 V2 is great for DJs & musicians, public speakers, dance instructors, singers/vocalists and more.
This microphone system is available two different frequencies/channels:
- Channel 38 (606-614 MHz) - requires a paid licence for use.
- Channel 70 (863-865 MHz) - free channel, no licence required.
- UHF Dual Channel True Diversity Handheld Wireless Microphone System
- Multi-channel UHF PLL receiver and 2 mic transmitters
- Large backlit display with multiple status indicators
- ACT infrared pairing of mics to receiver
- 2 x balanced XLR outputs
- 1 x unbalanced 6.35mm jack mixed output
- Includes receiver, 2 x mics, batteries, PSU and audio cable
- High efficiency battery consumption design
- 2 x adjustable/removable high gain antenna
- Two systems can be connected for 19 inch rackmount
- Working distance: 50 meters
- Continuous usage: 5 hours
- Frequency range: UHF 863-865 MHz (Channel 70) or UHF 606-614MHz (Channel 38)
- Frequency stabilisation: <±30ppm
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Total harmonic distortion<0.5%
- Frequency response: 40Hz-15Hz±3dB
- Audio output level: 400mV unbalanced/balanced
- Signal to noise ratio: >90dB
- Image and spurious rejection: >80dB
- Border upon channel rejection: >80dB
- Receiving sensitivity: 5dBuV
- De-emphasis: 75uS
- Power supply DC 17V/300mA
- Power consumption: 5w
- Receiver dimensions: 210 x 185 x 45mm (WxDxH)
- Transmitter power: 10mW (max)
- Modulation type: FM
- Max deviation: ±25KHz
- Spurious emission: >40dB
- Mic dimensions: 55 x 55 x 260mm (WxDxH)
- Mic battery voltage: 3V (2 x 1.5V AA batteries)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.