M-Audio Uber USB Mic
The M-Audio Uber Mic is a USB microphone that is perfect for all your professional recording, broadcasting or streaming needs. This fantastic studio-quality microphone gives you the option of switching polar patterns, from cardioid to figure 8, omnidirectional and stereo. The Uber microphone can be stand mounted or desktop mounted using its included stand.
Uber Mic is the perfect set-up for all your recording needs-whether it's recording acoustic instruments & vocals, capturing pristine audio for podcasts & broadcasting, or simply bringing your gaming experience to the next level. Uber Mic does it all - start recording, streaming & broadcasting now!
Jack of All Traits
Crystal-clear recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio's Uber Mic features a large-diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone, perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more. With a choice of four polar patterns including cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo, Uber Mic is primed for virtually any recording scenario:
- Cardioid - a directional pattern, perfect for capturing singular sound sources while eliminating unwanted room reflections and background noise
- Omnidirectional - equal output/sensitivity at all angles captures your sound sources from all directions, perfect for adding some ambience to your recordings or capturing a group of sound sources
- Figure 8 - equal output/sensitivity on two sides of the microphone, ideal for capturing two independent sound sources simultaneously
- Single Point Stereo - picks up from the left and right side of the microphone, producing a true stereo image
Studio Grade Sound
Whatever your recording requirements, Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time. Fusing pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, your recordings will exhibit exceptional dynamic range that capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance. When combined with a wide range 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates of up to 48kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the original source.
Get hands-on with your recording! Uber Mic's assortment of hardware controls and thoughtful connectivity options guarantee professional, hassle-free capture every time. Troublesome latency issues are a thing of the past, thanks to a conveniently-located dedicated USB/direct mixing control and a microphone volume control. Zero-latency recording and monitoring is now a reality and you'll hear exactly what you're recording in real time.
There's privacy when you need it, courtesy of a microphone mute control and on-board 1/8-inch headphone jack with internal headphone amplifier. Take total control of your recording and make precise adjustments to your currently-selected level and polar pattern configuration with the crisp on-board LCD display. With Uber Mic, everything you need to produce premium pro-grade recordings is at your fingertips.
Complicated setups are a thing of the past. Thanks to a dedicated stand for ultra-convenient desktop mounting, plus a threaded insert for optional stand-mounting, Uber Mic is versatile, full-featured and sonically impressive. Whatever your recording needs, think Uber.
Comes with Pro Tools First, Eleven Lite, Xpand!2 and 2GB Sample Library from Touch Loops.
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application
- Wide-range 30-20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo
- 1/8" headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring
- Microphone mute control ensures privacy
- LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level
- Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting
- Integrated stand fits easily into any setup
- Type: 3-capsule condenser USB microphone
- Capsule Size: 16 mm
- Polar Patterns: Figure 8, cardioid, omni, and stereo
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 KHz
- Sensitivity: -45 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- SNR: 110 dB
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB (THD <1%, 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 10 O
- Output Power: 30 mW (@ 48 O)
- THD: 0.03%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- SNR: 110 dB
(1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo headphone output
(1) mini-USB port
(1) 5/8"-27 mounting point
- Power: via mini-USB
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 10.75" / 11.4 x 27.4 cm (diameter x height; with integrated stand)
4.0 lb. / 1.8 kg (microphone & integrated stand)
1.5 lb. / 0.7 kg (microphone only)
2.1 lb. / 1.0 kg (integrated stand only)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.