Chord NU1 Handheld UHF Wireless Mic System (863.1MHz)
This professional wireless microphone set provides a high quality UHF radio microphone system for freedom of movement without loss of audio quality.
This Chord NU1 professional wireless microphone set includes a handheld microphone which allows for freedom of movement without the loss of audio quality and independence from restrictive cables.
Wireless microphone system with fixed UHF transmitter and half rack-width receiver. It includes a handheld microphone with a high quality vocal capsule. The receiver unit is compatible with standard 19" racks using the included rack ears and front mounting antenna accessories.
- NU1 UHF wireless receiver
- 19" rack ears
- 1 x UHF aerial
- 1 x BNC antenna cable (for front panel mounting)
- 1 x handheld transmitter
- Mains power adapter
- 6.3mm mono jack lead
- 2 x 1.5V AA battery
- Built-in noise suppression circuitry
- Channel guard tone to minimise interference
- Licence free operation
- Rack-mounting accessories included
- Supplied with mains adaptor and 2 x AA batteries
- Carrier frequency: 863.1 MHz
- Dimensions: (handheld transmitter) 243 x x 48mmØ
- Weight: (handheld transmitter) 238g (no battery)
- Power supply: 12-18Vdc, 350mA (mains adaptor included)
- Batteries: 2 x AA (included)
- Range: 60m
- Signal to noise ratio: >105dB
- THD: <0.5% @ 1KHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18KHz ±1 dB
- Image rejection: >85dB
- Output impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Output level: 400mV (balanced), 200mV (unbalanced)
- Dimensions: (receiver) 44 x 198 x 190mm
- Weight: (receiver) 710g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.