Sennheiser XSW 1-825 Vocal Set
What's in the Box?
- 1x receiver EM-XSW 1
- 1x handheld transmitter SKM 825-XSW
- 1x microphone clamp MZQ 1
- 1x power supply NT 12-5 CW
- 2x AA batteries
- Excellent live sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules (e825 or e835)
- Antenna-switching diversity reception
- Integrated antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
- Dimensions (approx): 200 x 42 x 127 mm
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.9%
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 103 dBA
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Switching bandwidth: Up to 24 MHz
- Operating time: Approx. 10 hrs
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Output voltage: 1/4“ (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +6 dBu, XLR socket (balanced): +12 dBu
- Housing: Rugged ABS housing
- Dynamic range: Dynamic
- Frequency: 8 frequency banks, each with up to 10 factory-preset channels
The Sennheiser XSW 1-825 Vocal Set is ideal for anyone who is looking for a wireless handheld microphone system. It comes with a dynamic, cardioid microphone that is perfect for singers and performers. The system is very easy to use and set up so your voice will be heard wherever you are in no time at all.
Raise your voice. Go for XS WIRLESS 1 and rely on a solid wireless transmission with up to 10 compatible channels in a stable UHF band. The XS WIRELESS 1 VOCAL SET is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters, excellent for live sound featuring Sennheisers renowned evolution microphone capsules, e825 (dynamic, cardioid) or e835 (superior dynamic, cardioid) to get started. The set includes an intuitive stationary receiver for quick setup and hassle-free handling, as well as a vocal microphone and microphone clamp.
This wireless microphone set is available in E band or GB band frequency ranges, which you can select from the drop-down menu. More information on frequencies can be found in the uploaded Frequency Charts PDF file below.