Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 Controller
with Carry Case Option
- Multi-app compatibility and support for music streaming services.
- Tutorial and Pop-Hint features to help beginners enjoy DJing
- Transition FX - world's first feature on a controller
- Phrase Sync worlds first feature on a controller
- Compact, lightweight body for DJing anytime
- Split output for DJ performances
Get this Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 Controller with or without the carry case by selecting your option from the drop-down menu.
Here we have the Pioneer DJ DDJ-200; the latest innovation from one of the leading brands in quality DJ equipment. This time their focus is on people who are brand new to DJing; someone who's passionate about music and DJ culture but who doesn't have the hardware yet. The DDJ-200 comes with a free download of Pioneer's iPhone app WeDJ (which features helpful tutorials that cover all the basics of DJing) but is also compatible with a number of other DJ apps like MWM SAS's edjing Mix, as well as some streaming services including SoundCloud. The controller itself is incredibly portable with a small, lightweight body that still features all of the basic controls you'd find on a higher grade of controller such as jog wheels, performance pads, tempo sliders, crossfader and more.
Enter the world of DJing with the DDJ-200, our new smartphone and iPhone compatible smart DJ controller. The DDJ-200 makes it easy to start DJing with the help of the Tutorial feature in our free app, WeDJ for iPhone (ver. 2.0), which you can download for free from the App Store.
For over 25 years we've been making DJ equipment, software, professional audio gear, and music production tools that have been used by everyone from bedroom DJs to global stars. Now, the DDJ-200 offers anyone - regardless of their musical or technical knowledge - an intuitive way to make the leap into mixing music. Designed with beginners and hobbyists in mind, the smart DJ controller is compatible with a variety of music streaming apps and offers access to features that demystify many aspects of the craft. You can use the DDJ-200 to mix tracks at home or on the go and take your first steps as an artist.
Connect the DDJ-200 to your iPhone and mix songs from your iTunes via our app, WeDJ. Or connect the software to SoundCloud Go+ and Beatport's new Beatport LINK streaming service to access huge online sources of music. Download MWM SAS's edjing Mix iOS/Android app and access content from SoundCloud and Deezer. Find more information about iOS/Android app compatibility and music streaming support below.
The layout of the buttons and dials on the DDJ-200 inherits the style of our professional DJ equipment to make it simple for you to get hands-on and find all the controls you need to perform. To help you get to grips with DJing as quickly as possible, we've added the Tutorial and Transition FX features to WeDJ for iPhone, both of which are popular with beginners.
The DDJ-200 is compatible with WeDJ for iPhone straight out of the box and is a hardware unlock device for rekordbox, our professional performance app for PC/Mac.
Input / Output Terminals (USB): USB (Type B) x 1:
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 500mA
- Bluetooth (Specification): Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy)
- Accessories: USB cable, Split cable, Warranty (for some regions), Quick Start Guide (WeDJ/Rekordbox); Quick Start Guide (djay), Quick Start Guide (edjing Mix)
Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 12V):
- Power Consumption: DC 12 V, 1400mA
- Accessories: AC adaptor, Power cable, USB cable, Quick Start Guide, Rekordbox DJ license key card
Weight and Dimensions:
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 378 ◊ 208 ◊ 48.2 mm
- Weight: 4.7 kg / 10.5 lb
- Compatible OS (iOS): iOS 12, 11, 10
- iPhone: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPod touch (6th generation)
- Compatible OS (Mac): macOS Mojave 10.14 (updated to the latest version), macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows: Windows 10, 8.1,7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel processor Cor i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4GB or more RAM
Algoriddim djay 3.0 for Android
- All-new user interface
- TIDAL integration
- SoundCloud Go+ integration
- Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 support
- Automix AI
- Looper and sequencer
- High-resolution colour waveforms
- Optimised for Android phones, tablets, and Chromebooks
Didnít know what to expect when buying this product, itís my first midi controller but it works excellently and I can run it from my phone. Perfect for house parties and other smaller events, but in the right hands it could easily do a competent job for larger events