Pioneer DJ DJM-A9
- Four-channel, professional-grade DJ mixer
- Studio-grade sound quality with ESS Technology's 32-bit AD/DA converters
- Sound Colour FX with the world's first centre-lock functionality
- Advanced Beat FX section with dedicated colour display and X-Pad
- Enhanced mic section – now includes Phantom Power for studio-grade microphones
- Dual independent headphone outputs and booth EQ
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity via rear-panel antenna
- Support for Stagehand app with built-in Sound Check function
- Compatible with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
- Increased spacing around the EQ for improved feel
- Bright LEDs on channel section and optimised frequency response on the isolators
- Third-generation MAGVEL FADER crossfader
Here we have the Pioneer DJ DJM-A9 which was on display in our own showroom. It comes in the original packaging, with all supplied accessories and a 1 Year warranty is also included.
The Pioneer DJ DJM-A9 is a next-generation professional DJ mixer that offers numerous upgrades over its predecessor, the DJM-900NXS2. The 4-channel unit features stunningly clear sound quality, enhanced playability, and connectivity, making it the ideal choice for club standard mixers.
One of the key features of the DJM-A9 is its 32-bit high-quality A/D converter and D/A converters, which ensure crystal-clear, natural-sounding audio on the dancefloor and in the booth, regardless of the genre of music being played. The microphone input and headphone outputs have also been enhanced through fine-tuning and improved construction with carefully selected new components.
The DJM-A9 also offers a number of physical upgrades designed to make it more instinctive and comfortable to use. The EQ knobs have increased spacing, the channel faders and MAGVEL FADER crossfader are slicker, and the Sound Color FX feature the world's first Center Lock, which ensures you don't accidentally cross over between the hi/low parameters.
Beat FX are more instinctive to use on the DJM-A9 thanks to the new color display and revamped X-Pad, which is now arranged horizontally for simple, sideways finger sliding. The Beat FX channel selector is now a dedicated button, enabling quicker effect routing, and the Multi I/O section has been upgraded to offer true send capabilities. In total, there are 14 Beat FX to play with, including 3 new ones.
The DJM-A9 also features an enhanced microphone section, which allows for the best possible vocal sound quality when streaming or MCing. You can connect a condenser mic directly to the DJM-A9 thanks to the phantom power supply to the mic input, which is an industry-first feature on a DJ mixer. Additionally, there are 3 different mic effects plus a dedicated reverb to play with, enabling dynamic changes to the sound of your voice.
Overall, the Pioneer DJ DJM-A9 is a fantastic choice for professional DJs who want the best possible sound quality, enhanced playability, and a host of new features to take their performances to the next level.
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Inputs DIGITAL x 4 (coaxial)
- LINE x 4 (RCA)
- PHONO x 4 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4” TRS jack x 1, 1/4” TRS jack x 1)
- MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1):
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4” TRS jack)
- REC x 1 (RCA)
- DIGITAL MASTER x 1 (coaxial)
- PHONES x 4 (1/4” stereo jack x 2, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 2)
- USB Type-A x 1
- USB Type-B / USB Type-C x 2
- SEND (1/4” TS jack) x 1
- RETURN (1/4” TS jack) x 1
- LAN terminal (100BASE-TX) x 1
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 40 kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio:
- 114 dB (USB, Digital IN)
- 88 dB (PHONO)
- 105 dB (LINE)
- 79 dB (MIC 1, MIC 2)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 percent (LINE-MASTER1)
- Power Consumption: 46 W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H):P 407.4 × 458.3 × 107.9 mm (with the wireless antenna 140.7 mm) / 16.4” x 18.4” x 4.25” (with the wireless antenna 5.54”)
- Weight: 10.2 kg / 22.5 lb
- Compatible Software: rekordbox, Serato DJ Pro, ShowKontrol, PRO, DJ LINK Bridge