Akai Professional MPC ONE Standalone Music Production Centre
- Standalone MPC - no computer required
- Powerful Multicore System from the MPC Live and MPC X
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB Pads
- 7-inch high-resolution multi-touch display
- 2GB RAM, 4GB of on-board storage
- Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (Included)
- Stereo Line-Level Inputs
- MIDI In and MIDI Out
- 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total
- (1) USB-A 3.0 Slot for thumb drive or MIDI Controller
- SD card slot
- Includes 3-Months Free Access to Splice*
- AIR Vocal Insert Effects Suite for recording and mixing the perfect vocals on standalone MPC or MPC desktop software.
- 8 synth engines for MPC standalone and MPC desktop software including Hype, Mellotron, Solina, WayOutWare Odyssey, DrumSynth, Bassline, Electric, and TubeSynth.
- 7 new AIR Insert Effects Plugins that push the boundaries of music production—such as Half Speed, Stutter and AIR Limiter.
- MIDI Multi Capability and Support for Class Compliant USB audio interfaces (up to 32 simultaneous inputs and outputs).
- (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
- (4) 360 degrees touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
- (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
- (1) 360 degrees encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- Buttons: (31) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 7.0" / 177mm (diagonal)
- 5.9" x 3.7" / 151 x 94mm (width x height)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Processor: Quad-core ARM processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 2GB user storage, 2GB pre-installed content
- (2) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (2) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS outputs (1 stereo pair)
- (1) 18" (3.5mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 5-pin MIDI inputs
- (1) 5-pin MIDI outputs
- (4) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) USB Type-A port
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
- Power: via power adapter: 19V, 3.42A, centre-positive, included
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 272 x 272 x 53mm / 10.7" x 10.7" 2.1"
- Weight: 2.1kg / 4.7lb
*Offer available to new Splice customers only.
We bring you Akai Professional MPC ONE; the younger cousin of the MPC X and an exciting new addition to the MPC series. The Akai Professional MPC ONE is a standalone production centre full of powerful tools that you can use whether you're at home or in the studio - all without being tied to your computer. Beat programming, editing, mixing FX and more are all controllable from the intuitive 7-inch touch screen colour display that uses hand gestures to maximise your workflow. While the Akai Professional MPC ONE can be used on its own it's by no means just a standalone tool; it can also stand as the production centre of your digital instruments with inputs/outputs that accommodate USB controllers, 1/4-inch instruments, MIDI devices and CV/Gate modules & racks. The Akai Professional MPC ONE is truly the last word in digital music production.
4 New Standalone Synth Engines
Seeking new sonic inspiration? MPC’s new synth engines guarantee to deliver the goods, all effortlessly controlled and manipulated via MPC’s super-intuitive touch screen interface.
- AIR Hype
- Cover everything from hard-hitting plucks to sultry melodic leads with this preset and macro-based synth combining multiple synth engines (wavetable, FM, virtual analogue, multi-sample) and a giant preset library into a single easy-to-use package.
- AIR Solina
- A software recreation of a classic string machine, complete with an LFO for vibrato effects, plus a suite of built-in FX and processors to sculpt the perfect string sound.
- AIR Mellotron
- A software recreation of the iconic tape keyboard outfitted with 6 tape sets and built-in FX for immediate access to a range of treatments for shaping your sound.
- WayOutWare Odyssey
- A faithful reproduction of the analogue classic. The Odyssey captures the character and nuance of the original using WayOutWare’s experience and expertise in circuit modelling and signal processing.
Standalone Class-Compliant USB Audio Interface Support
Whatever the scale of your next project, MPC 2.10 now supports any Class Compliant USB audio interface. From recording a multi-mic drum setup, to routing your tracks through an analogue mixer, MPC gives you all the signal management options you need with up to 32 simultaneous inputs and outputs at your fingertips.
Other Highlights Include
- 7 all-new insert effect plugins including Limiter, Stutter, Half-Speed, Diode Clipper, Diffuser Delay, Granulator and Sample Delay.
- New Quick-access drum pad effects available in the program edit window including RingMod, Bitcrush, Decimator, Tubedrive, Soft Clipper, Hard Clipper, Lowpass, Highpass, Rectifier, Wavefolder, BassEnhancers and Gain.
- New Sample Key Detection - After loading a new audio file, MPC will now automatically identify the key of a sample.
- MPC Drum and Keygroup Program improvements adding more functionality, features and upgrades to the MPC
I recently used Get in the Mix to purchase an Akai MPC One. I'm really happy with my purchase which arrived in a reasonable timescale (C-19 times considered) and in perfect condition. The (small amount of) discussion I had with the staff was great and inspired confidence. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Get in the Mix and will be very happy to deal with them again in the future.
I contacted getinthemix by phone twice and both times they were very polite and helpful. Good customer service ?
Fast delivery, saved near 100 on final price with Get In The Mix 10% off voucher code. Amazing piece of kit, different if you coming from the DAW, but being standalone is great to get away from the desk and Macbook. Well done guys, will definitely be reviewing prices with you forst prior to any new hardware purchases. Thanks, pCon ??