Alesis V49 MKII USB-MIDI Keyboard
Alesis V49 MKII Features
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- 8 velocity-sensitive, LED-backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls
- Arpeggiator with 6 modes, tap tempo, time division, gate, and swing controls
- 4 MIDI-assignable knobs for virtual instrument and DAW control
- Pitch-bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Octave buttons enable access of the full piano range
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
Alesis V49 MKII Specifications
- Power: Via USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32.0” x 9.6” x 3.72” / 81.2 x 24.4 x 9.4cm
- Weight: 6.1 lbs. / 2.75kg
Standard 1-year warranty included
Get creative straight out of the box with the Alesis V49 MKII Keyboard. This USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller possesses everything you need for the modern producer and composer. Featuring plug and play compatibility with PC, Mac and iOS and a brilliant MPC Beats software bundle, along with 8 velocity-sensitive backlit pads, arpeggiator with 6 modes and 4 MIDI-assignable knobs, you'll be sure to be making productions with a lasting impact.
USB-MIDI Production, from Start to Finish
Introducing the Alesis V49 MKII, a 49-key USB-MIDI keyboard and production controller. This versatile USB-MIDI controller comes equipped with everything needed to take your musical ideas from concept to final production - synth-action keys that are springy and responsive, velocity-sensitive backlit pads, assignable knobs, Octave and Transpose buttons for accessing the full piano range, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels for added expression, and an Arpeggiator with 6 modes for creating unique melodies and inspiring creativity. There’s also a sustain pedal input for truly expressive control. Plug in the V49 MKII, and instantly turn your PC, Mac, or iOS device into a full-featured production studio.
The V49 MKII has the in-demand features producers and creators need. The 8 backlit pads respond to your playing expressively, delivering complete control for programming drums or playing back samples. The pads also have classic Note Repeat and Full Level functionality to mimic the world’s most popular drum machines and sequencers. Need a unique
melody or some fun inspiration? The V49 MKII’s Arpeggiator has 6 modes with tap tempo and easily adjustable time division, gate, and swing controls. You can also control your DAW and software instruments without ever taking your hands off the V49 MKII – 4 assignable knobs can be MIDI-mapped to your most important software functions.
Premium Software Bundle
The Alesis V49 MKII comes with an MPC Beats software bundle to start creating right out of the box. MPC Beats is the fully featured, beat-making software based on the legendary MPC workflow to quickly make great sounding beats. To make sure that all tastes are covered, the V49 MKII also includes (7) MPC Beats Expansion Packs spanning a variety of genres.
If you’re just learning to play, or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, the V49 MKII also includes 60 free lessons from Melodics, the best way to learn piano. Additionally, the V49 MKII also includes easy point-and-click MIDI editor software that enables customising the MIDI messages that each of its controls send, as well as fine tuning the key and pad response to your personal taste.