Novation Circuit Rhythm Sampler
- 8 samples tracks
- Each track has 32-step pattenrs chaniable for up to 256 steps per track
- Slice, reverse, loop, play chromatically, and more
- Perform with grid fx
- Battery powered (up to 4 hours)
- Record samples directly to the hardware
- Probability and pattern mutates
- Effects (Delay Send with 16 presets, Reverb Send with 8 presets, Side Chain with 7 presets)
- Patterns (8 patterns x 8 tracks x 64 projects x 32 Packs)
- 8 macro knobs (Pitch, Start, Length, Envelope, Overdrive, HP Filter, LP Filter, Resonance), Master volume
- 32 RGB backlit velocity-sensitive pads
Included Software & Samples
- Novation Components Standalone software.
- Sound Collective – Bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months.
- 550 royality free samples for hardware owners via Novation components.
- Coastline Bliss
- Trap Hop
- Daybreak Trap
- Neo Soul
- East Coast Soul
- Wonky Hip-Hop
3-Year Warranty Included
Get your hands on some amazing offers when you join Novation's Sound Collective! Every few months the Sound Collective gives its members FREE access to third-party software instruments and creative effects! See below for the latest deals:
For a limited time from 22nd June - 6th October you can download Native Instrument's LO-FI GLOW (worth £44) for FREE! You can also get a three-month trial of KOMPLETE NOW (normally £8.99 per month).
To join the Sound Collective and start making the most of these incredible offers just purchase your Novation SL62 Mk3 as normal then head to www.novationmusic.com to register.
Perfect for beatmakers, producers and performers alike, the Circuit Rhythm from Novation allows you to sculpt and shape unique beats from samples or recorded sound. Create anywhere thanks to the built-in rechargeable battery or for the studio based creator you can integrate the Circuit Rhythm into any MIDI enabled studio rig.
Circuit Rhythm is the powerful and versatile standalone sampler for the modern beatmaker. Samples can be recorded directly to the hardware, then sliced sculpted, reversed, looped, resampled and played chromatically — all in the box. Grid FX invigorate your live performances, with lo-fi tape, stutter, beat repeat effects, and more.
Eight Sample tracks — each with their own 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps per track — provide a seamless beatmaking workflow. Go from a sample to a complete beat with ease using the powerful and hands-on sequencer. Grooves can be quantised or captured off-grid into the sequencer, and probability and pattern mutate controls keep your beats evolving.
Circuit Rhythm’s comprehensive connectivity includes full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out, making it the perfect sampler partner to any studio rig. The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move, and Novation Components provides a platform to load samples and backup your work.
Sample and resample
Record samples directly to the hardware, then slice, sculpt and resample your sounds effortlessly.
Slice, reverse, loop, play chromatically, and more
Playback samples however you choose, whether you’re chopping straight from vinyl, making basslines and melodies, or punching in drums.
Perform with grid FX
Invigorate your live set with performance FX: embrace imperfection with lo-fi tape, stutter your mix with beat repeat, and more.
Eight Sample tracks
Make beats with eight sample tracks, each with their own 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps per track.
Seamless beatmaking workflow
Go from a sample to a complete beat with ease using the powerful and hands-on sequencer.
Go off grid
Capture your groove quantised or off-grid into the sequencer, and keep your beats evolving with probability and pattern mutate.
FX on everything
Douse samples in lush reverb and delay, make your mix pump with sidechain, and punch with the master compressor.
Connect to your studio with full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out. Sample through stereo inputs, and listen through stereo out or with headphones.
Never stop creating
Insert a microSD card to save and access thousands of samples and projects.
The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move.
Go further with Components
Novation Components is the online companion that lets you load samples and backup your work.
Register your Circuit Rhythm today to get access to free plugins and content with Novation Sound Collective.
Circuit Rhythm Firmware Update v1.1.1
The latest v1.1.1 update for Circuit Rhythm speeds up the transfer of samples and projects from Components to Rhythm dramatically. For maximum speed, send content to the SD card pack slots (2-32). What's more, Components & Rhythm now communicate better than ever and will no longer re-send projects & samples that are unchanged, saving loads of time when you're only making a few changes to your pack.
Circuit Rhythm v1.1.1 also fixes several bugs.
Get the latest update now at components.novationmusic.com.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 32 RGB Backlit Velocity Sensitive Pads
- 28 RGB Backlit Tactile Click Buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- USB-C Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
- MicroSD card slot
- 3.5mm Sync Out
- Stereo Audio In (Mono Summed)
- Unbalanced Stereo Out
- Headphones out
- 8x Endless Encoder Macro Knobs with RGB indicators
- Volume Knob
- Master Filter Knob with centre detent
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 45 x 240 x 210 mm
- Weight: 0.78 kg
- Load Packs and samples, backup Projects and more with Novation Components (Web and Standalone)
- USB bus powered
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (approx. 4 hour run-time). Charge via USB port.
USB Power supply included
Note: Maximum power consumption is required to be screened onto the product next to the power jack and must be consumption and not the specification for the power supply. Format is to the nearest 100mA. Up to 900 write in mA, above 1000 write 1.1A, 1.2A etc
- Circuit Rhythm is class compliant, so will work with any modern Mac, Windows or Linux PC. For further information see the Novation web site.
What’s In The Box
- Circuit Rhythm
- USB-A to USB-C Cable (1.5m)
- USB-A Wall Plug
- Safety information sheet