Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2 USB Audio Interface
- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- +48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- 1/4" TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-TankTM design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Tracktion Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- Weight: 1.1 lbs / 0.5 kg
- From 12th September 2019 selected Mackie USB audio interfaces will come with Pro Tools | First (with Musician Collection) software for FREE! To get hold of your free software just visit www.avid.com/pro-tools-first-mackie with your Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2's serial number, create an account and register! Please note that you are only eligible to receive this software for free if you purchased your Mackie speakers on or after 12th September 2019.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 2.0" x 6.4" x 4.5" / 51mm x 163mm x 114mm
- Weight: 1.1 lbs / 0.5 kg
The Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2 is a 2-in x 2-out USB audio interface which is ideal for singer/songwriters who want high quality recordings at home or on the go. The Onyx Artist 1.2 has a sturdy all-metal enclosure that is designed to withstand daily use and the rigors of the road. It features an Onyx mic preamp and a 1/4" input with a Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording.
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-TankTM hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Whether you're tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB Interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise.
The Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2 offers zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
Premium Analog Circuitry
Whether you're tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB Interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise. Utilizing our proven OnyxTM mic preamps, everything from vocals to guitars to synthesizers will be captured with incredible accuracy and warmth.
Zero-Latency Direct Monitoring
Featuring a true analog monitoring path directly from the preamps to your studio monitors and headphones, you can track while listening in either mono or stereo to the direct analog source with zero routing. Not only that, it also means you can adjust your buffer settings to maximize your computer's processing ability.
Bus Powered Get Connected
Onyx Series USB Interfaces feature USB 2.0 connectivity for fast data transfer and minimal latency. Also, being bus powered, your studio can be truly mobile - just plug into your laptop and you are ready to go, no external power required. Compatible with Mac (Core Audio) and PC (ASIO).
Since Mackie's early mullet-filled days circa 1989, we insisted that everything we make be able to take the abuse of modern musicians, and Onyx Series USB Interfaces are no exception. With a beautiful all-metal enclosure, extended wear potentiometers, and robust internal construction, these interfaces are in it for the long haul.
Award-Winning Tracktion T7 Recording Software
Included with your Onyx Series USB Interface is the powerful multi award-winning Tracktion T7 recording software. This full-featured DAW offers unlimited numbers of audio and MIDI tracks, combined with a professional feature set, allowing you to compose, record, edit, mix and share your music with ease.
Tracktion T7 DAW
Tracktion T7 is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical 'Lite' versions, T7 does not impose any restrictions - you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plugins and efficient performance on Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® operating systems.
DAW Essentials CollectionTM
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems.
Included with the purchase of an Onyx Series USB Interface.