Mackie Thump 18S v3
Thump 18S Specifications:
1200W OF ROOM-SHAKING LOW END
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- 18" custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
TOTAL SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
SOLID ALL-WOOD DESIGN
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 672 x 573 x 580 mm
- Weight: 82 lbs / 37.2 kg
The Mackie Thump 18S v3 is an 18-inch active powered subwoofer that features 1200 Watts of Class-D Power housed in a robust and durable all-wood enclosure. The Thump 18S v3 delivers over twice the power compared to the previous generation as well as increased amounts of 'room-filling' lows. This professional and affordable subwoofer makes the perfect addition to your PA set-up and is ideal for mobile DJs/Discos, entertainment venues, touring bands and musicians.
The Thump 18S 1200W 18" Powered Subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, room-filling lows. Designed by the world's leader in portable live sound, the Thump18S provides ample power for high-output applications, bringing your Thump or SRM system to an entirely new level.
A full set of professional input and output connections provide simple integration and sonic optimization of any system. Plus, there's ample system protection in place to protect your investment.
With tons of power and a high-output/deep punch band-pass design, the Thump18S is the perfect subwoofer to complete your professional PA.