Mackie DRM215 Loudspeaker
- Here comes the boom: With up to 2300W of pure, efficient Class-D power, DRm Series Loudspeakers have the headroom for the most demanding applications. And to ensure the best performance possible, Power Factor Correction technology keeps the system running perfectly even when plugged in to the AC power that is a bit unstable.
- Advance Implulse DSP Module: Utilizing the latest speaker processing technology, Advanced Impulse DSP takes advantage of powerful FIR filters, transducer time-alignment, and prevision crossovers to deliver unmatched clarity and responsive low end.
- DRM Control Dashboard: When you need to get your system up and running, having gear that is fast and easy to configure matters. Every model features out DRM Control Dashboard on the rear panel. Featuring a bright, full-colour display, and a single knob control interface, DRM Series loudspeakers are incredibly easy to get sounding perfect for your venue.
- Versatile Configurations: DRM Series loudspeakers offer a complete solution for a wide range of venues from the stage to font-of-house. All models feature M10 flypoints plus available configurations such as flow monitor, line array, dual-angle pole mount, and more.
- Road-worthy design: Solid-wood cabinets are internally braced for enhanced rigidity and acoustic performance. The tough, durable textured coating offers a layer of protection that is ready for every gig. Integrated handles, rubber feet that won't fall off, steel grilles and amplifiers are designed and built to handle high-demand production day in and day out.
- 1600W 15" Professional Powered Loudspeaker
- High-efficiency 1600W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications:
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse DSP Module:
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Cutting-edge FIR FIltering technology drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phrase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
- DRM Control Dashboard features a high-contrast full colour display for easy single-knob access to configuration, professing, and more:
- View current EQ and voicing, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Application and venue specific modes provide easy to use voicing with minimal setup time. Available modes: Live, Monitor, Club, and Speech plus independent Sub option w/variable crossover
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customisation and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8" stereo aux input
- Premium components and cabinet design:
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy-gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing forced-air cooling directly to the internal amplifier
- 1.4" Titanium diaphragm compression driver is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum clarity and efficiency
- 15" High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
- Versatile configuration options:
- Angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues
- Flyable - 8xM10 flypoints for vertical orientation
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Weight: 57.3lb / 26kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 719 x 460 x 432mm / 28.3 x 17 in
This is the Mackie DRM215 PA speaker. Whether you're a performer or a venue this brilliant speaker is ideal for delivering awesome audio thanks to the 1.4" HF driver and the 15" woofer which combine to give you a clear, well-rounded sound across a wide range of frequencies. The Mackie DRM215 comes equipped with M10 flypoints and dual angle pole mounts for a variety of configurations to suit your needs. The super strong 15mm plywood cabinet has been built for wedge applications as well giving you maximum versatility for
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers represent decades of innovation in acoustic, DSP, and amplifier design. Combining extensive tuning, premium components, and cutting-edge DSP - DRM Series Loudspeakers deliver the power, clarity, and ease of use you've been dreaming of in a system that won't cost a fortune.
The DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more. Available in multiple point source configurations, line array, plus companion powered subwoofer.
Advanced Impulse DSP Module - What does it do for me?
Mackie's filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from "honkiness" or "squelch" to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it's done
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces on axis as well as off - and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
DRM Control Dashboard
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard starts with a big, bright, full-colour display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it? One single knob, that's it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.