Equinox MaxiPar Tri MKII Parcan
The Equiniox MaxiPar Tri MKII is a compact, narrow- profile parcan ideal for both stage lighting and uplighting. It features 12 x 3W tri-colour RGB LEDs with which the DMX controls allow you to to bring vivid colour to any scenario. It can easily be set up either as floor-standing or on rigging using the fitted bracket, and the rubber feet allow it to be flat on the floor for uplighting.
This compact, slim profile par is designed for uplighting as well as stage lighting, and will bring deep, rich colours to any event or venue. It features 12 x 3W tri-colour RGB LEDs which offer smooth colour mixing. Operational modes including DMX, auto, sound active and master/slave modes.
- 12 x 3W tri-colour LEDs (RGB)
- Beam angle: 25°
- 2,106 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- DMX channels: 6
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- Rubber feet allow the panel to sit flat on the floor for uplighting
- Side entry XLR and power connections
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 40W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T1A 250V
- Dimensions: 205 x 225 x 115mm
- Weight: 0.85kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.