Equinox Vortex Moving Head
The Equinox Vortex is a moving head fixture with an impressive array of functions. Fitted with 3x 40W RGBW LEDs, a rotating front lens and an adjustable 5-60° beam angle it can produce stunningly vibrant beams and washes to suit various applications. Controllable in DMX, auto and sound active modes, the Vortex comes equipped with advanced programming which includes an in-built forward-facing show ideal for enhancing auto and sound active modes to create fantastic lighting effects. Innovative and versatile, this fixture will fit in perfectly to a mobile set-up.
Boasting a combined 120W LED output, the 3 x 40W RGBW LEDs coupled with a zoom feature and a continuous front-lens rotation offers mobile DJs and entertainers a unique moving head that creates superb mid-air effects. The 4 push button OLED menu allows for easy access to the functions including DMX, auto, sound active and master/slave modes. Loaded with advanced internal programming including a 180 degree forward facing show which further enhances the sound active and auto modes delivering stunning light shows.
- 3 x 40W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Adjustable beam angle: 5° - 60°
- 10,380 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- Motorised zoom
- Pan: 540°, Tilt: 190°
- DMX channels: 10 or 17 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Supplied with quick release omega clamp
- 4 push button menu with OLED display
- PowerCON input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 150W
- Fuse: F2A 250V
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 360 x 265 x 175mm
- Weight: 6kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.