Equinox Fusion Spot MKII
The Fusion Spot from Equinox is a small and affordable moving head powered by a 12W LED engine. Featuring a separate gobo wheel with 7 laser cut gobos plus open and a colour wheel with 7 colours plus open, the fixture projects a 13° beam and only consumes a minimal 27W of power. The LED menu allows control of: Pan/tilt inversion, 4 built-in light shows, sound activation, DMX and master/slave modes.
Fusion Spot Features:
- 1 x 12W white LED
- Beam angle: 13°
- Gobo wheel: 7 static gobos + open
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
- DMX channels: 1/8 or 10 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- Pan: 540°, Tilt: 270°
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC in socket
- 3-pin XLR in/out sockets
- Fan cooled
- Supplied with hanging bracket
Fusion Spot Specifications:
- Power consumption: 27W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T2.5A 250V
- Equinox Fusion Spot Dimensions: 275 x 165 x 145mm
- Equinox Fusion Spot Weight: 2.5kg
Equinox Fusion Spot well worth the money for such an epic light I have bought 2 also I Dmx cable to daisy chain them.
good piece of kit, does what it says on the box. good service and good price, will be buying again from these guys. Well done and thank you.