Equinox Fusion 200 Zoom Spot Moving Head Gobo
This is the Equinox Fusion 200 Zoom Spot; a moving head lighting unit with a powerful beam and a wide selection of brightly-coloured gobo filters. If you're a DJ, a performer or a venue looking to impress your clients with a striking light show then this is the lighting unit for you. It features a motorized zoom funtion that keeps the gobos brilliantly sharp even over long distances, plus you get the option of several control modes including DMX, auto and sound-active.
The Fusion 200 Spot features a single 200W LED and produces stunning light shows with an adjustable beam angle of 11°- 25°. Offering 7 colours plus open along with a rotating and static gobo wheel each containing 7 gobos plus open, the fixture is ideal for installation and performers alike. Two bi-directional indexable prisms (6 facet circular and 5 facet linear) further bolster the fixtures comprehensive features and a motorised zoom keeps the gobos razor sharp over any distance. PowerCON, DMX in/out and a four button LCD display further enhance the fixture.
- 1 x 200W white LED (7500K)
- Adjustable beam angle: 11 degrees - 25 degrees
- 11 degrees - 27,900 Lux @ 2m, 25 degrees - 9,855 Lux @ 2m
- 4.3kHz refresh rate
- Motorised zoom and focus
- 6 facet circular rotating indexable prism plus 5 facet linear rotating indexable prism
- Gobo wheel 1: 7 rotating, indexable, replaceable gobos + open
- Gobo wheel 2: 7 static gobos + open
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
- DMX channels: 6 or 18 selectable
- Auto, sound active manual control and master/slave modes
- Pan/tilt auto correction
- 16-Bit pan/tilt positioning
- Pan: 540 degrees, Tilt: 270 degrees
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Quick release omega clamps included
- 4 push button menu with 2.6" LCD display
- PowerCON input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 240W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F4A 250V
- Dimensions: 450 x 310 x 185mm
- Weight: 12.7kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.