Chauvet Intimidator Spot 110 Moving Head
The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 110 is a LED moving head lighting effect that will energise the dance floor. The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 110 is a fantastic moving head that can be used by mobile DJ's, along with bars and clubs that are looking for a great moving head that beams gobo patterns and colour onto the dance floor. It can be controlled via DMX or through it's in built programs, such as the sound active mode.
Small but mighty, the compact Intimidator Spot 110 is a lightweight LED moving head prefect for modest mobile applications. It features separate colour and gobo wheels for creative programming but also easy-to-use sound-activated programs for dynamic light shows to sync to the music. Built-in automated programs are also on board the Intimidator Spot 110 and its easy to generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode. Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag.
- Extremely compact and lightweight LED moving head perfect for mobile applications
- Separate colour and gobo wheels allow for creative programming
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode with built-in automated programs
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag
- DMX Channels: 6 or 12
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540 degrees /270 degrees
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180 degrees, 360 degrees, 540 degrees pan/90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees tilt
- Colours: 7 + white, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 10 W, (2.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 23 Hz
- Beam Angle: 13 degrees
- Illuminance: 1,561 lux @ 2 m
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 41 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 38 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 5.0 lb (2.3 kg)
- Size: 7.5 x 5 x 11 in (190 x 127 x 279 mm)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.