Laserworld ShowNET - incl Showeditor Laser Show Software
The Laserworld ShowNET LAN interface can be used in different ways and combinations:
- as interface to Laserworld Showeditor laser show control software (download here for free: https://www.showeditor.com)
- as automated playback system for laser shows
- as DMX triggered playback system for laser shows
- for ILDA Streaming: as ILDA IN - to - LAN - to - ILDA OUT adapter (ILDA range extender, ILDA over LAN, ILDA over Network)
- as DMX IN - to - LAN - to DMX OUT adapter
Hardware features of Laserworld ShowNET:
- X/Y scanner outputs with 12 bit resolution (4096 different positions on each axis)
- Colour outputs with 8 bit resolution (256 different intensity values per colour channel): red, green, blue, intensity linked to green
- DMX512 input and output (non-isolated)
- 100 Mbit Ethernet port
- Flexible IP address setting: static address, DHCP or AutoIP
- MicroSD card slot for ILDA file playback (ILDA format code 4/5 RGB)
- standalone operation and DMX IN/OUT via DMX-Adapter
- Maximum scan speed ~100.000 points per second
- Up to 16 devices can be used in parallel for multi-projector laser shows
- Built-in ArtNet-to-DMX converter
This is the Laserworld ShowNET ILDA network interface with professional laser show control software Laserworld Showeditor. ShowNET provides you with a wealth of opportunity to curate the perfect light show by functioning as an interface for the Showeditor software, or as an automated playback system for laser shows, or even as a DMX-triggered playback system for laser shows. The possibilities are almost limitless thanks to this trusted name in the professional lighting industry.
ILDA network interface, including Laserworld Showeditor - professional laser show control software. Network / Ethernet control! With ILDA playback, DMX playback and ILDA-Streaming.
As LAN interface to Laserworld Showeditor:
Laserworld Showeditor is Laserworld's all-in-one laser show control software which comes with many easy-to-use features for beginners as well as for professionals. It features intuitive creation of timeline based laser shows and ready-to-go live laser shows with simple operation and commands. The software includes more than 250 free laser shows and pre-configured MIDI profiles for immediate start. ILDA (*.ild) files can be exported and imported, allowing an uncomplicated exchange between different software products.
Laserworld Showeditor also supports DMX input and output: It can be remote controlled through a DMX controller and it can control lighting fixtures of any kind. Enhanced MIDI features grant the creation of own profiles and the compatibility with SMPTE timecode signals, which makes it suitable for professional multimedia applications. Thanks to the Figure Editor even laser show beginners succeed in creating own figures, logos and running or morphing texts. Professional users benefit from advanced features, like the abstracts generator, colour adaption and versatile optimisation tools.
The software user interface is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Romanian.
As an automated playback system for laser shows:
Especially fixed laser show installations often require an automated playback system. In many cases there is no possibility to install a computer control system. The Laserworld ShowNET interfaces come standard with a microSD card and the interfaces can read standard ILDA files (*.ild) - which can be exported from Laserworld Showeditor or any other laser software that supports ILDA file export.
When having saved the desired files to the microSD card, a simple dip switch setting sets the interface to auto play mode - and automatically starts with playing back the show files saved on the microSD card. There are also many preset figures already saved to the internal memory of the ShowNET interface, so these can be used for auto play as well.
As a DMX triggered playback system for laser shows:
As described above, the Laserworld ShowNET can play back standard ILDA files from a microSD card. This playback feature does not only work in automatic mode, but also allows for individual DMX triggering of the very patterns. Further modifications to the figure, like e.g. intensity, base colour, size, offset etc. can be controlled through standard DMX512 protocol, without having to save a specifically modified figure. This DMX controlled laser playback system feature makes the ShowNET even suitable for larger scale live laser show productions, where the preset figures are often just triggered through a big, high professional lighting controller.
For ILDA Streaming: As ILDA IN - to - LAN - to - ILDA OUT adapter (ILDA range extender, ILDA over LAN, ILDA over Network) - two interfaces required per signal line: