American DJ HEXCON
- Compact DMX controller for ADJ HEX series products
- Control up to 6 individual, RGBWA+UV LED fixtures or fixture groups
- 6 user programmable presets, direct access buttons
- 24 Color preset direct access buttons
- 6 multi-function faders
- Color Macro playback mode
- Manual RGBWA+UV intensity control mode
- Color Fade Mode, Color Chase Mode, Auto Run, Sound Active, and Strobe functions.
- On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs
- Sound active mode via internal microphone
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Variable strobe
- Blackout button
- DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
- USB phone port (Charges most mobile phones)
- Power In: 12VDC 500mA UL approved power supply (Included)
- Power consumption: 3.6 Watts
- Dimensions: 361 x 185 x 65mm
- Weight: 1.74kg
The American DJ HEXCON DMX Lighting Controller allows manual RGBWA+UV itensity control for your LEDson your lighting effects. It also has a sound active mode which is via an internal microphone and the microphones sensitivity is adjustable.
The HEXCON is a 36-channel DMX controller that was specifically designed for our "HEX Series" products. Up to 6, RGBAW+UV, LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via six fixture buttons. All ADJ HEX series fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed at channels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 and 31 to access independent fixture control.
The HEXCON control panel includes 24 direct access pre-programmed color macro buttons, 6 user programmable color preset buttons which come factory set to control Red, Green, Blue White, Amber and UV, 6 multi-function channel faders which are used to control individual color intensity, Chase program "Speed", Chase program "Fade", Master Dimmer and Strobe speed.
There is an array of 8 "Function" buttons which are used to select the controllers operation mode, including Color Fade, Color Macro, Auto, Chases, Manual, Sound, Strobe, Presets and Blackout modes. A USB port is also conveniently included so most phones or tablets can be connected and charged. The HEXCON is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today.