Laserworld EL-400RGB MK2
Laserworld EL-400RGB MK2 Features
- Typical power 400 mW
- 7 colors including white
- Beams, waves & tunnel laser effects
- Ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.) effects
- Sound-to-light mode
- DMX programmable
Laserworld EL-400RGB MK2 Specifications
- Total Power: 400 mW
- Guaranteed Power: 320 mW
- Power Red: 110 mW / 650 nm
- Power Green: 50 mW / 532 nm
- Power Blue: 160 mW / 445 nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 3 mm / 2 mrad
- Scanner: high-speed step motors with up to 3-8 kpps
- Laser Source: Diode, DPSS Laser
- Laser Class: 3B
- Operation Modes: stand-alone, sound-to-light, DMX
- Basic Patterns: ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, interlock, key
- Power Supply: 85 V - 250 V AC
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions: 255 x 245 x 100 mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg
EAN / MPN: 7640144992286
1-year warranty included
Bringing to you the Laserworld EL-400RGB MK2, projecting 7 colours including white of in-air beams, waves and tunnel effects. Perfect for mobile DJ events, medium sized bars and home parties, with plug and play operation and DMX control.
The Laserworld EL-400RGB MK2 is a RGB show laser system with a total output power of up to 400 mW.
The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650 nm, the green DPSS laser module with a wavelength of 532 nm and the royal-blue laser module with a wavelength of 445 nm ensure beautiful colors and bright beams. These beams have a diameter of about ca. 3 mm and a beam divergence of about 2 mrad.The laser system has a high-speed step motors with up to 3-8 kpps system for creating different patterns. About ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.) effects can be controlled via DMX. A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode are available too. For the sound-to-light mode the sensitivity of the integrated microphone can be adjusted.
There is an interlock connector for E-Stop switch as well as a key switch at the rear side of this very compact device.
The Laserworld EL-400RGB MK2 is a innovative solution for first-time and hobby users, as well as for mobile DJs and it is often used in bars, small to medium sized clubs, at private parties or for home use.
With ultra bright 445 nm royal blue!